Chapter 41

Naina's POV

I went inside the party in haste and dashed with Sachi. She asked me whether I was fine but I couldn't answer her as I was panting badly.

"I am fine." I said and tried to control my blush.

"What did jiju said that you are blushing so much Naina?" she asked me with a teasing look.

"It's nothing like that." I said softly.

"Ok. If you say so but your blush is saying a different story." She said and winked at me.

"Sachi he is here be careful." I said her in a serious tone.

"Yes. I saw him. I will be careful that Rajat Saxena will not be able to do anything this time. Even you be careful." Sachi said and i just nodded my head.

Soon guest started leaving only our family members were left.

"Bhabhi Do you know where bhai has gone?" Ruhi came and asked me. I just shook my head in no. I looked around and even Ragini was nowhere, fear raised in my mind. I hope she didn't do anything this time.

We were searching Rajveer but he was nowhere to be seen. Where did he go? Ruhi asked the waiter about Rajveer. He informed that he was drunk and stumbling so a man took him to a room. We asked him about the room number and rushed towards the room. I entered the room and the scene which I saw in front of me shocked me.

Rajveer's POV

I tried opening my eyes but still wasn't able to see properly. I got up and tried to search the bathroom. I somehow managed to reach in the washroom. I splashed cold water on my face. I was able to see everything clearly now. I looked in the mirror and realized that I was not wearing a shirt and my hair were messy. Why am I not wearing my shirt? My sight fell on a big lipstick mark that was on my neck. How did this lipstick mark came on my neck? I turned around and saw many nail scratches on my back. What the hell happened here? Who did this? I quickly rushed outside and saw all my clothes along with a girl's dress. I picked up my shirt and started wear it quickly. I was about to put my last button and get out of this room when somebody opened the door.

Naina came in along with all my family. They all stood there like a statue. I really don't know what to do. I was just looking at Naina praying to the god that she doesn't misunderstands the situation.

Ragini showed her face from the blanket. She covered herself with the blanket. Was I really that drunk that all these things happened? Did I really did it with her? NOOOO!!!! How will I face my Naina? How will I face Ragini? What have I done God save me? Please! Somebody say that it is a lie.

Before I could say anything, I felt a shooting pain on my cheek as somebody slapped me really hard. I looked up and saw Dad glaring me in anger. He has never raised his hand on me. I have never seen him so angry before. Everybody was staring at me in anger. I looked towards Naina and saw a tear escaped her eye but she quickly wiped it. I promised to give her all the happiness and here she is crying because of me.

"How dare you Rajveer? I trusted you with my daughter and you dare to cheat on her. I am taking my daughter with me. Soon you will receive the divorce paper." Naina's Dad said loudly. Divorce!!!!! No. I can't live without her. He just dragged Naina and went out. Naina went along with them just like a statue. Naina at least you should have trusted me. I thought she trusted me but no I was wrong. I was hurt with her but I know what must be going on in her mind.

"I am really disappointed with you today." Dad said and everyone left the room. I wanted to keep my side of story in front of them but the word DIVORCE was running in my mind. I wasn't able to speak anything. 

I started feeling slight pain in my head. I was getting blur flashes of somebody bringing me in this room. It was a man then how come I ended up here in this room with Ragini. Was she also drugged like me? Who ever is responsible for this has to pay the price? Whoever it is will have to face the devil now? I will make him cry on his entire existence.

"Ragini wear your clothes. I will be waiting for you outside." I said her and she just nodded. I left the room. She came after few minutes and we left the hotel.

Soon we both reached home and went to our respective room. My room was having a sense of emptiness. I got fresh and tried to sleep but sleep was far away from my eyes. I got up and called Amit and asked him to get the footage of the hotel cameras the first thing in the morning. I again tried to sleep but I was missing Naina badly. In just few days, I became habitual to sleep with her in my arms. Nobody will be able to separate me from my Naina. I finally slept after a lot of struggle.

My sleep got disturbed because of the sun rays. I opened my arms and saw Naina sleeping in my arms. I was about to kiss her on her forehead when I remembered yesterday's incident. She is at her parent's house. How will she come here? Am I dreaming? I wanted to check whether it is my dream or not. I forwarded my finger slowly towards her to touch her.

*****************************************

Hey!! Guys I hope you all are fine💞💞😍😍

Is Rajveer dreaming about Naina or Is Naina really present there? 

Do vote and comment guys....................

Share this story with all your friends.................

Guys do follow me.....................