Chapter 33

Rajveer's POV

"I already warned you not to call me that." I said and placed my lips on hers making her shut.

Her eyes were wide open in shock. Her lips are as sweet as honey. I kissed her passionately. Only she has the power to make me crave for her. I stopped the kiss because I was getting all naughty thoughts.

She was still blushing and her face was red like anything. She looked everywhere but not at me.

I was not jealous of him. why will I be jealous of that idiot? It's just that I don't like when they both are together.

"Stop lying Rajveer." came the most irritating voice my inner voice.

"Get lost." I said and the voice stopped.

The way she kissed me before clearly said that she loves me. I will surely confess to her that I love her soon

She went towards the bed and covered herself with the blanket. I went and slept on the bed and pulled her in a nice warm hug. She felt really good in my arms. I soon felt in deep sleep.

My sleep was disturbed with the sound of the alarm. I got up quickly and stopped the alarm. I turned and saw Naina. She was in deep sleep and was looking so cute. I kissed her forehead and went to get ready. I came out and wrote a note for Naina. I kept it on the side table and again kissed on her forehead and rushed out.

Naina's POV

I woke up and my eyes were searching for Rajveer but he was nowhere in the room. I noticed a note which was kept at the side table. I took the note.

Hey Wifey,

Good Morning! I am going to the office. I wanted to talk with you before leaving but you were looking so cute so I didn't wake you up. I will call you once the meeting get's over. I have told the driver he will drop you to office today.

                                                                                                                                         Your Handsome Husband

                                                                                                                                                          Rajveer

I blushed after reading the note. Mr Jealous is actually really caring. I must say I am really lucky to have him in my life. I looked at the clock and realised that I was late. I quickly changed and came out.

I was in the hall when I collided with someone. It was Ragini. I quickly apologised to her but she didn't reply and was just staring me in anger. I don't like this girl so without talking any further I started walking away from her

"You look quite happy after spoiling my happiness." She said in a taunting way

"What have I done to you? I don't even know you properly." I said to her.

"Without even knowing me you have spoiled my entire life by marry Rajveer." She said.

"What have I done? Rajveer married me with his own will." I said to her softly. Why is so angry with me?

"Rajveer married you because it was the need of the situation. He doesn't love you. You are just a burden on him. He was supposed to get married to me but you spoiled everything." she said in anger.

"What nonsense are you speaking?" I said in anger.

"It's truth Naina." She said and left.

Was she saying the truth? Does that mean Rajveer loves her? No! No! The way he behaved around me and the way he got jealous of Ro showed that he loved me.

Am I really just a burden on him? Did he wished to get married to this Ragini?????

**************************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are fine😍😍💖💖

Do vote and comment................

Share this story with your friends....................

Guys do follow me.......................