Not An Update

Thanks for reading and voting on my book. It was my first attempt towards writing. Your appreciation actually motivated me a lot. Thanks to all those who followed me, voted and commented on my work, who added the book to their reading list and also for all the silent readers.........

I have started updating Aarav and Sachi's book. Do read it. I hope you all will like it. 

Aarav Oberio is a tall, decent, rich and extremely handsome man. Girls drool over him but for him every other girl who has feeling for him is just a gold digger. He agreed to marry the girl his parents had selected for him.

Sachi Singh the perfect combination of beauty and brain. She was a confident sensible and independent girl. Love, the word itself irks her. She agreed for an arranged marriage. Everything was going perfect. On the wedding day, she heard the biggest truth about her life which made her take a drastic step. She ran away from her own wedding.

Were Aarav and Sachi getting married to each other? Are they both having a bitter past which made them think like that about love? 

How will destiny play its magic and bound both of them together in a holy bond? Will they ever be able to love each other?

Let's join their journey and to find about their story.........................

**********************************************