Chapter 3

Sora was always an honest person.

She never lied.She always spoke the truth even when she knew it would put her in trouble.That's one of the reasons everyone really loved her.

Sora was such an honest human,so she should also be an honest angel.That's why she decided to confess what she did last night as the first thing the next morning.

After everyone had breakfast in the huge hall room they got ready for their first day at the academy.They were lead there by the some guard angels earlier than necessary so that they could take a look around the academy and the beautiful campus.

Sora felt mesmerized after watching the academy from up close.She never imagined she would be seeing something like this.

A wow immediately escaped her mouth as soon as she saw it.The others were fascinated too.But Sora didn't want to waste anytime more.

Some guide angels came to them.It was their duty to give them a tour around this huge campus.Everyone was excited and they went with their guide angels after forming a team.

That's when Sora asked one of the guide angels to show her the way to Angel Noel's office.The guide angel was a bit shocked by the request but was kind enough to take her there anyway.Sora was really grateful to her.

Angel Noel's office was really far from where they were standing.They had to walk for at least 15 minutes inside the academy to reach there.While walking there Sora was looking at how huge the academy actually was.The floor was made by golden and rose gold marble.The walls and pillars were sculpted with beautiful patterns.The ceiling was painted with different colors.There was a huge round staircase in the middle of the huge hallway.Everything had a medieval feel too it.

Students were chitchatting everywhere.This was just such a nice scenery.Sora felt happy seeing this.

To go to Angel Noel's room they had to come to the farthest corner of the first floor.His room was technically out of the Angel Academy but was attached to the academy with a long marbled hallway and arched ceilings with pillars.Beside the hallway on both sides there are gardens with different kinds of flowers in it.Sora again said wow while going through the hallway.

They finally reached Angel Noel's office and she entered after knocking.Sora was again amazed to see his office.It was completely fantastical and huge.

Angel Noel was sitting on his chair behind his table.He smiled seeing Sora.Sora smiled at him.She was feeling nervous about telling him everything but seeing his friendly face and friendly smile she didn't feel that nervous anymore.

"I was wanting to talk to you.It's nice that you came fast.So tell me how may I help you,Angel Sora?"Angel Noel said while leaning back on his chair and looking at her carefully and intertwining both of his hands.

"What was the thing you wanted to talk to me about?"Sora asked.

He smiled,"We have a lot of time to talk discuss about that.For now tell me what you wanted to talk about."

"Angel Noel..I.."She paused for a bit and took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"You may tell me with out any fear.I will try to help you,"Angel Noel assured.

"Actually..Angel Noel..I'm afraid I made a mistake last night.I came to confess about that."

"What might that be?"Angel Noel asked,"You don't need to be afraid."

Sora felt reassured and told him everything without leaving anything she thought was important behind.Angel Noel listened to her without interrupting her.After she finished telling it completely he smiled and said,"You need not to be worried.As you said you didn't know about it.So be careful next time."