Chapter 13

Taehyung is leaning against the wall of Angel Noel's office.He has been standing here for almost fifteen minutes without saying anything.

And in this fifteen minutes he has sighed loudly more than twenty times.Angel Noel doesn't know what's up with him.And why's he here.For the last two days his office and the whole academy has been quiet.Sora and Taehyung didn't burst in the office while fighting these two days.

Taehyung sighed loudly again.Angel Noel took of his glasses and looked at Taehyung,"Dear Angel,is there something bothering you?"

Taehyung sighed again before finally saying,"I think there is something wrong with Sora."

Angel Noel smiled,"Don't you ever think that there is something very wrong with you?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at Angel Noel's sarcasm and said,"There is nothing wrong with me.I'm perfect."

Angel Noel sighed,"Vanity isn't a.."

"I didn't come here for a lecture.You need to help me."

Angel Noel was taken aback.

"What help do you need,Angel Taehyung?It is a but interesting as you never ask for help,"Angel Noel said.

Taehyung sighed.He didn't know how to say it.

"You see..Sora has been ignoring me for the last two days.She doesn't talk to me,doesn't fight with me.When I say something she just says something passive aggressive,smiles and leaves.I don't understand.I don't like this."

Angel Noel smiled.This is so adorable.

"Is she perhaps angry at you for some reason?"Angel Noel asked.

"She is!But I don't know why!She won't tell me.Neither would my friends.They are acting like there's no one stupider than me!"Taehyung said,"And I don't like that!"

Angel Noel smiled again.Taehyung looks like a little child while complaining.

Taehyung continued,"I don't know how she could do this to me.And even if she's doing this..she won't even tell me why she's being like this.Does this make sense?I thought finally something was starting between us but no..she's ignoring me!How could she when we even kis...."

Taehyung stopped abruptly because he didn't want to share too much.He is already sharing more than he intended.

Angel Noel looked at him curiously.

Taehyung turned the conversation around,"Tell me what do I do!Help me!"

Angel Noel chuckled,"I didn't know you had this in you."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Tell me what kind of help do you want?"Angel Noel asked.

"I don't know.I just want to find out why she's angry.And I want to talk to her again.Do something."

Angel Noel thought for a few seconds and then said,"I have an idea!"

Taehyung looked at him and raised his brows.

Angel Noel stated,"During the month of the ominous week..we have twins that need to protected.So how about I put you and Angel Sora on charge of them?Then you will be staying in the same house and eventually make up."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes,"What're you saying?What about my duties?What if the devils find ou.."

"They won't,"Angel Noel said,"You have been doing a good job at fulfilling your duties.You could use a break."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes,still unsure about this,"But what if I hurt her?During the ominous week?No one knows what might happen to me.I might.."