Chapter 22

The next day Taehyung made a 'grand' entrance in the academy along with rest of the rebels.

Everyone was so shocked to see him suddenly show up at the academy and walk around so carelessly like nothing happened.Taehyung's playfulness was back,he wasn't serious or sad after what Sora told him last night.Sora accepted him no matter what he is so he has no more reason to be away from the academy.

Taehyung walked into the academy with his usual fancy clothes and accessories.But one this That was different was his eyes.They were purple.Everyone could see.He wasn't trying to hide the fact that he is a fallen angel anymore.Hyukjae made it spread anyway.He hid his true identity with the help of the king,royal court,rebels and angel Noel for so long.He even hid it from Sora during the ominous week when his real identity was about to jump out so many times.His real identity was fighting to come out,that's why it was hurting so much.His black wings were about to come out but he stopped them no matter how much they hurt so Sora wouldn't be scared.But he has no reason to hide them.He doesn't care what anyone else thinks.

Taehyung was walking in the academy with his usual confidence and with hands in his pockets and chewing gum in his mouth.He didn't care how everyone was looking at him,how shocked and scared they were.He didn't care when people were whispering about him.He just smirked and winked whenever anyone did that to scare them more.He was having fun seeing them be so scared of him.The whole academy again became a ruckus because of him and the rest of the rebels.

Sora was so happy that Taehyung came back.She was getting angry about the gossiping again but Taehyung made her promise that she wouldn't loose her cool again.She this time didn't.She is just so happy that Taehyung is finally back and he doesn't care about how the angels are perceiving him.

She couldn't work the whole week,now that she's not worried or sad anymore she can finally work on the tasks Angel Noel gave her.She has collected all the pages with the names that angels protected during ominous month and now she is sitting in the library and sorting the pages and noting which Angel was successful and which wasn't.

She was even humming a song while doing that.The library was empty today because everyone was down at the hallway trying to figure out what's up with Taehyung and making theories about him and the rebels.

Mijin suddenly came in the library and quickly sat on the chair across Sora,"Sora-yah,did you see Angel Taehyung?He is actually a fallen angel.The rumors were true!!His eyes are purple!"

Sora nodded not looking up from work.Mijin frowned at her unamused reaction,"You knew about it,didn't you?"

Sora again nodded.

"Then how could you not tell me!!Am I not your friend?"Mijin asked throwing a tantrum and feeling betrayed.

"I was only made sure last night,Mijin,"Sora said.

"Ah!After being half dead this whole week I should've guessed that Angel Taehyung is going to make an entrance after seeing you so happy."

Sora just smiled but didn't deny.

"I might get in trouble for this but don't you think he looks more handsome in his real form..I mean with purple eyes?He seems more confident as well."

Sora nodded.She is right.

"Hey,Sora-yah,So do you know if he's really the crown prince?What would happen to heaven if a fallen angel is the king?Is that allowed?..I guess there's a first to everything."

Sora nodded.

"So is he?The prince?"

"I don't honestly know,Mijin-ah.No one has told me yet."