Chapter 16

The ominous week starts from tomorrow.

Sora is really nervous about this.She doesn't know if she will be able to protect Jihee.She doesn't know if she's qualified enough.She's good with magic but she isn't good with fighting.What is she going to about the devils?And Taehyung has been getting really sick these days.He tries to hide it but Sora noticed it nonetheless.He has been getting pain on his back where the wings are situated.His head also hurts.Sora doesn't know what these symptoms are of and Taehyung has no intention of telling her.Sora can't help but to feel sad about him being in pain.She wants the pain to stop.But there's nothing she can do to stop it before they go back to heaven.

Taehyung is on the rooftop now.He called Sora to join him and mentally prepare herself for the week.She was a bit late because suddenly a spirit appeared and attacked Jihee.It took her sometime to deal with the spirit.

After she was done she headed towards the roof and opened the door.

"Sorry,I'm late.."She stopped midway when she saw what was happening in front of her.She already has a bad feeling about this.

Looks like we have guests......unwanted guests.

Taehyung was standing in the middle of the roof while smirking.There was a male devil standing in front of him who was also smirking.He has red eyes and pure white hair.Sora saw his clothes and her jaw dropped.Those clothes are of royal family of hell.He is a part of the royal family.What is he doing here with Taehyung?

And a bit away from them stood another male devil with long black hair that he tied down.He didn't seem too happy about all of this.

Sora can't wrap her mind around why a member of the royal family of hell was here and who even was he?Could he be one of the three princes of hell?Sora widened her eyes at that thought.Then if Taehyung acts sassy with him..he's done for.Just because the king of heaven tolerates him doesn't mean the prince of hell would tolerate him.

They didn't seem to notice Sora.They continued with their conversation.

"Yito told me you were here so I decided to come and say hello,"The Devil in front of Taehyung said.

"I'm honored to that your highness took time off his really busy schedule of doing absolutely nothing to come and see me,"Taehyung said sassily.

Sora facepalmed.He's calling him your highness that means he's definitely the prince.Why is he being like this to him?

"Woah..I'm amused,"The devil said,"You are in so much pain but you are still being so feisty.Are your wings okay?Is your back okay?What about headaches?You aren't getting them?Don't your eyes feel like popping out of the socket?"

Taehyung smirked,"It makes me so happy to see that you are still so concerned about me when I rejected you so many times.Your heart is so big!"

Sora has no idea what is going on.Why does Taehyung have a bad relationship with everyone?

The devil forced a smile.He was trying to control his anger.Taehyung was enjoying this so much.Sora could tell.She sighed.This guy is just impossible.

"Do you know that our coronation ceremony is just a few week later?When will yours be held?Does the prince still intend on hiding?I wonder how long will he be able to hide?"The devil asked.

Taehyung chuckled,"Why?Do you want him to keep on hiding?Are you afraid of him?"

The devil smiled,"I would if he had the backbone to show himself in front of his people and not hide and be all talks.I was just asking because I'm sure your king is getting just as weak as my father is.Soon they won't be able to rule.What then?"