Chapter 15

Jihoon and Jihee were sitting on the floor of their living room and playing an intense match of chess.The environment of the room was so serious.Both Jihoon and Jihee were playing the game very seriously.Nobody knows who will win.It is a really exciting match to watch.

Jihoon scratched his head with the hand of his skeleton hand.Yes,Jihoon has a skeleton in his room and he uses it to study about bones.And he roams around with this skeleton's palm in the house.Then he put his rook two squares ahead.

Jihee fixed her glasses and thought for a while before moving her queen away because she could see what Jihoon was sneakily trying to do.

"Damn it!"Jihoon said and sighed.

Jihee chuckled,"Stop being a baby and make a move."

Jihoon sighed and looked at the chess board and thought about what move should he make next.Jihee was looking around while Jihoon was thinking.She could still feel the familiar feeling she has been having for more than a week.Should she talk about it to Jihoon?She thought about telling this to Jihoon but she's hundred percent sure he will just make fun of him.But today she decided she would just tell him.

"Jihoon-ah?"Jihee asked slowly.

"What?"Jihoon asked not moving his gaze from the board.

Jihee leaned closer as if what she was saying was top secret and slowly said,"You know..for more that a week..I have been getting this weird feeling."

"Which is?"Jihoon asked.

Jihee gulped and said,"I feel like someone is watching me for 24/7.I feel like I'm not alone."

Jihoon quickly looked up from the board and widened his eyes,"You felt that too?"

Jihee frowned,"What do you mean 'too'?"

"I've been feeling the same.Someone is looking over me.And I think I heard his voice a few times too.Cursing at me and calling me a brat for not staying still,"Jihoon said,"I used to think all of it is an illusion."

Jihee fixes her glasses,"I don't think I have heard any cursing or so.But a week ago I heard a female voice in my room shouting 'I hate you!",I looked around and found no one there."

Jihoon scratched his head with the skeleton hand and asked,"Do you think our house is haunted?"

Jihee got goosebumps,"Stop,you're scaring me."

"But what if there are actually ghosts in this house who wants to kill us and sell our soul?"Jihoon asked as the scenes from the latest horror movie he saw played in his head.

Jihee got goosebumps again but said,"But why does it not feel like that?Why do I feel as if someone's protecting me?"

"Protecting?"Jihoon asked.

"Yeah..like a few times some of my classmates tried to ask me to come and join them for a drink.A part of my head was telling me to say yes even though I knew it was illegal.But suddenly I felt a warm touch on my shoulder.And then suddenly something happened and I came back to my senses,"Jihee said,"I don't even know why was I going to say yes to them.As if I was possessed?"

"Oh..something like that happened to me too.I was about to join my friends to go to some shady area.As if someone was controlling me.Then someone harshly pulled my ear and brought me back to my senses,"Jihoon held his ear,"It still hurts."

Jihee chuckled,"Hey,do you think they could be our protector or some guardian angel?"

Jihoon frowned,"You are reading too much fairytale."

"Then how do you explain all this?"Jihee asked.

"Whatever they might be,they are not guardian angels.What kind of guardian angel curses at me all the time and pulls my ear?I'm pretty sure he smacked the back of my head a few times too,"Jihoon said.