Chapter 4

Sora had three classes that day.In the classes she decided to forget completely about Taehyung it anything that might happen to her and just concentrate on the classes.

So she did.She paid full concentration to the professors who taught them about different virtues and about the love for the deity.Sora was so fascinated by the lectures.It felt surreal to her that she is actually taking lesson in the Angel Academy.Who would've thought?

It made her happy and excited.In fact it made her so happy that she forgot about the whole ordeal around Taehyung.But her happiness didn't last long after the classes were over.

Sora and Mijin were walking in the huge hallways of the academy while one of the staff angels came and told Sora that Angel Noel has called for her.Sora's face turned pale.Mijin was confused.But Sora assured her that she would tell her everything after she comes back.

Then Sora went towards Angel Noel's office.The walk there was long so she got some time to think.She thought about everything calmly.And then assured herself that it had to be done.

She's an angel.She should be honest.She shouldn't be scared or sorry about being honest.If Taehyung tries to do anything to her,she could just tell Angel Noel or other professors about it.They are going to help her out.

She is not letting anyone..anyone..mess with her life over here.

As Sora reached the hallway in front of Angel Noel's office she could see Taehyung leaning against the wall of the office with his hands in his pocket.He was far away from her but she could still see that his emotionless face broke in to a smirk.

She turned her gaze away and started walking straight towards the door of Angel Noel's office.She reached there quickly.

Taehyung turned his whole body towards her and leaned his left shoulder and side of his head against the wall.

"Hello there,Angel Sora!"He said in his deep voice while smirking.

She didn't look at him nor did she reply.She just knocked on the door.

"You told Angel Noel what happened last night,didn't you?"He asked.

Sora didn't reply.

Taehyung suddenly laughed.Sora was a bit intimidated by that laugh but she didn't react.

Then he suddenly stopped chuckling and looked straight at her seriously and said in a low,serious,scary voice,

"I thought you were interesting and stupid...but you also turned out to be a snitch.Isn't that amusing?"

There's something in his voice that scared her a lot.Her heart started to beat really quick.She was scared.But she didn't show it at all.

Before Taehyung could say anything more Angel Noel asked them to come in.

Sora immediately turned the door knob and entered.Taehyung chuckled and entered behind her.

Sora was a bit shocked to see him chuckle.A second ago he sounded as if he would rip her head away from her body but now he is chuckling?That too happily?

This guy has serious mood swings,huh?

Now Sora and Taehyung are standing in front of Angel Noel's table while he is observing both of them.Taehyung has a small smirk on his lips and Sora doesn't know what to say or do.

"Angel Taehyung,I have heard some things about you.You did something last night,that is not allowed in the academy.Is that right?"Angel Noel asked.