Chapter 14

After four days of intense training and studying the angels were sent to earth to protect the humans.

Sora was already exhausted by the training on magic,flying and fighting but thinking about that she would have to be with Taehyung for a whole month exhausted her more.

After a short speech from Angel Noel in the morning they were sent to the houses of the people they will protect.

Taehyung was on cloud nine when they came to the address they were given.He was smiling ear to ear.He even tried to annoy Sora a few times on the way but Sora just glared at him.She is still very angry at him and he still doesn't know why she's angry.

They came to the house of Jihee and Jihoon in the morning.Jihee is the future scientist that Sora is supposed to protect and Jihoon is the future neurologist that Taehyung is supposed to protect.They are twins.They live in a small and homey duplex in Gwangju with their parents.Both Jihee and Jihoon are really cute.Jihee seems to be really calm and collected.She is the elder twin.That's why she tries to be a more mature.From what Sora saw today Jihee is really quiet,calm and likes studying.On the other hand Jihoo is a bit of a brat.He is always up to something.But he also like studying.

Sora and Taehyung had to stay with Jihee and Jihoon the whole day.Jihee and Jihoon's daily activities are a bit different.So Taehyung and Sora didn't get time to interact the whole day.Sora is happy about that.And no evil spirit or devil tried anything today.That's fair because its only the first day.

Taehyung and Sora met again in the evening when both Jihee and Jihoon were done with their daily activities.Sora just rolled her eyes whenever he tried to start a conversation.After their dinner thankfully Jihee went to her room to study.Sora followed her in without even glancing at Taehyung.At this rate Taehyung was feeling sad.He didn't yet know what he did wrong.And on top of that Jihoon can't sit still.Because of him Taehyung had to roam around so many places.He is exhausted.

Sora is currently sitting on a corner of Jihee's bed.Jihee's room is really cute and cozy.It is full of different books of science.Jihee is sitting at her study table and studying hard.Sora smiled seeing how cute Jihee looked when she concentrated on her studies.Sora noticed that she also has a habit of fixing her glasses every five minutes or so.That habit is also so cute.Sora sees her shadow on Jihee.She is just like her.

Suddenly Taehyung popped into Sora's mind.She immediately sighed.Ignoring him is so hard.Its almost impossible after that night.But she doesn't think that action even bothered Taehyung a bit.Kissing wasn't a big deal for him.But for her it was her first.Because of it she thought something was starting between the two of them.After that night she thought Taehyung was opening up to her a bit.Maybe Taehyung wasn't as bad as he shows but no.....she probably is like all the other girls in the academy to him.No one special.

"I hate you!!!"Sora shouted unknowingly.

She was a bit too loud.Jihee heard that and turned around to see what was up.Sora but her tongue.She isn't supposed to shout that loudly,otherwise humans might hear her.

After Jihee made sure there was no one else in her room she assumed she heard wrong.She just shrugged and went back to studying.Sora eased up again.Sora decided not to think about Taehyung any more.Or else she might do something like this again.

Jihee studied for hours.After she was finally done she washed up and went to
bed after turning the lights off.After making sure Jihee was sleeping Sora stood up and went towards Jihee.Jihee moves around a lot on sleep.Sora fixed her blanket and smiled at the sleeping Jihee.Then Sora went to the small balcony of her room.Sora can finally rest a bit now.

Sora stood in the balcony and looked outside.All the lights of the room were off except only one table lamp.The balcony was lit by only moonlight.Sora could see the streets and houses of the neighborhood.Its really late at night so there was no one outside.It was so peaceful.Soft breeze was blowing.Sora felt so peaceful.