Chapter 23

Thousands and thousands of people are  waiting in front of the palace of heaven.

A huge stage is built in front of the huge and beautiful palace of heaven.People are waiting for their king.They want to see their king.Some are excited,some are nervous and some are anxious.They all are talking among each other sharing their feelings about this.It is a bright and sunny day in heaven.The sky is looking beautiful and blue.Sora is looking at the sky while smiling.Beside her Mijin and her friends are standing expecting Sora to tell them who is the king because she came to the palace last night while everyone was busy playing in the rain.But Sora is telling them nothing,not even giving them a hint.But she looks happy and she is just staring at the sky.At one point Sora just said,"A lot will happen today.More than you can imagine.So brace yourselves."

They don't understand what she means by it.They are just getting more and more confused by it.They were talking among themselves about the happy vibes Sora was giving off.Sora even smiled widely while looking at the bright sun,"So pretty."

Mijin and her other friends were getting more and more confused by her behavior but before they could ask they could hear they heard the trumpets being played loudly indicating that their king is arriving.Everyone got quite and the huge gates of the palace opened.The members of royal court and the previous king came on the stage with his protector.After handing the throne to the new king the precious king was feeling a lot better.If he couldn't hand his throne over soon he would get punished severely.They all took seats on their places beside the stage as one of the members of the court stepped forward to the dais and announced,

"Our highness,the king of heaven is arriving!"

Everyone clapped as the member moved aside.All the royal instruments were played loudly as seven of the rebels came out of the huge door of the palace.They all looked so good in their fancy clothes.Everyone's jaw dropped seeing them.

As they came towards the stage,six of them stopped and Jimin stepped forward on the huge and beautiful stage with thousands and thousands of angels and souls in front of him as the king of heaven.This is the first time he is showing himself as the king in front of his subjects.

He had a smile on his face and the golden crown on his head was sparkling under the bright sunlight.He was giving of the strong and powerful aura.He stepped in front of the dais,

"Hello,my lovely people.I am the new king of heaven."

Everyone had widened their eyes seeing Jimin.The angels of the academy who knew Jimin were relieved.It makes so much sense now.Jimin is the kindest in the rebels.Even though he had rebellious tendencies he was really kind and understanding.He was really friendly too.

By hearing the reaction of everyone Sora could tell they were already pleased by their king.Last night when she came here she was also shocked at first when she learnt that Jimin was their king yesterday.But then all of Jimin's attitude made sense to her.She was also happy that Jimin turned out to be the king.He always thought of heaven first.Even before he thought about himself.That is a quality a good king should have.

Jimin smiled at everyone again and said,"As a king,I promise you three things.I will protect our realm and you all.I will make sure to keep peace in heaven and lastly I will make sure no foreigner invades our heaven without permission."

Everyone cheered.

"As you all know already,I'm the king.The royal court wouldn't yet be changed and my fellow rebels would be lead fighter angels for now.And is there a position I didn't mention yet?"Jimin chuckled.

Before anyone could answer Jimin said,"Right,I left out a really important post.But before I announce that post let me tell you all a story.My life story to be exact.Because I believe the subjects should know about their king well."