Chapter 24

Hyukjae is stressed and annoyed.

He is currently sitting in his royal carrier a bit away from heaven's main gate in his royal carriage.He wasn't going to take part in the fighting and he has a lot of guards with him just in case.Wenn is standing beside the carriage and his soldiers are coming to give him bad news every few minutes about how they were losing or barely keeping up with the angels.The angel soldiers were ready for war even though Hyukjae was going to attack them out of the blue.All the places they were about to attack,soldiers were standing in front of them and the rebels were leading them.

Hyukjae doesn't understand how his full proof plan that he made by so many years is not succeeding.This is not fair.

Another soldier came and said,"Your Highness,our soldiers that entered using the back door of heaven are defeated and now are held hostage.Most of our soldiers are defeated.We have no chance to win."

Hyukjae screamed out loud.He can't believe it.

The soldier continued,"Your Highness,the king of Heaven is searching for you and his intentions aren't looking good.We have to take our soldiers and leave."

"He's searching for me?"Hyukjae gulped,"And Taehyung?Is he with Jimin?I mean he should be,he is Jimin's protector after all."

"No,His Highness was fighting alone and Angel Taehyung was fighting everywhere.He kept moving to everywhere are took down hundreds of soldiers alone."

Hyukjae widened his eyes,he knew how strong Taehyung was but he has no idea why he isn't protecting Jimin?

"I think Taehyung is also after me,I need to go.Wenn,tell them to start the carriage and let's go back to our palace before things get uglier,"Hyukjae said.

"Sure,Your Highness,"Wenn said.

The soldier panicked as Wenn actually ordered the carriage to start.The soldier quickly said,"But Your Highness,What about our fellow soldiers who are hostage and injured?"

The next thing Hyukjae said shocked the soldier,"I'm sure they would take care of themselves.Well,I'm not their parent.Wenn,hurry up."

Wenn nodded and the carriage was pulled shocking the soldier.He doesn't understand what kind of king does that?Jimin is there fighting for his people and their king is running away?

The guards Hyukjae brought with them also were jogging behind the carriage.Hyukjae sighed in relief when the carriage started.At least he would be saved from Jimin and Taehyung.

"Wenn,I think they got to know my plan beforehand,"Hyukjae said.

Wenn was also getting a little angry by Hyukjae's stupidity.But he forced a smiled,"Yes,Your Highness."

"How do you think they guessed it?"Hyukjae asked.

Wenn kept fake smiling and tried not to grit his teeth,"Probably because you told Angel Taehyung that you were going to attack heaven in that roof in earth?"

Hyukjae nodded understandingly,"You are probably right."

Wenn let out a small sigh.Now he realizes how bad of a idea being his protector was.

"But at least,we are getting away.They won't be able to catch us in our palace at least!"Hyukjae said and laughed.

Wenn fake laughed following him.

But both of their laughter stopped as soon as the carriage stopped.Hyukjae panicked,"Wenn??What happened??!!Why did the carriage stop?"

"I will check,Your Highness,"Wenn said and before he could get down the guards around the carriage screamed loudly.That was followed by a lot more screams and noises.