Chapter 7

"Sora-yah!!Sora-yah!!"

Sora had just finished eating her lunch with her friends when she could hear Taehyung's 'amazing' voice right in front of her ear.That means he is calling her to do something stupid again.

Sora sighed and got up.

"Where are you going?"Her new friend Minhyun said.

"I have somethings to do..so..why don't you all carry on..I will be back,"Sora said.

"Fine,we will wait for you!"Minhyun said and smiled charmingly.

The rest of her friends including Mijin nodded.

She smiled and left.Taehyung told her to come to the hideout of the rebels in the academy.He has already shown her the way before.No one else dares to go there.They are too scared to.Sora really doesn't want to go there.She would just get annoyed by Taehyung.

Sora reaches the top floor of the academy and slowly walked towards the room,walking as slowly as possible.She really doesn't want to go there.

"Sora-yah..how long?"She could again hear Taehyung's voice in front of her ear,"Hurry!"

Sora sighed and knocked on the door of the room.

"Come in!"She heard a voice come from inside.

She again sighed and slowly got in.Then she closed the door behind her.

As she looked ahead she saw all the rebels looking at her while smiling.That smile seemed a bit..weird.They all were cooking something and Sora isn't feeling a great vibe from it.

Taehyung quickly came up to her and flung his hand around her shoulder and smiled at his friends,"See,I told you she would come!"

"Good job,Taetae!"Hoseok said.

Sora looked at Taehyung and gritted her teeth,"I told you not to touch me."

She has been distancing and being rude to Taehyung more ever since that night.But it has been hard distancing herself because Taehyung keeps calling her continuously.He doesn't find anything wrong with it.There's no change in him.Sora hates him so much for that.There's still five days left for this whole deal to be over.She can't wait for it to end.After this is over she promised herself that she won't be anywhere near him.

Taehyung just smiled at her.She pushed his hand away harshly and just went towards the couch and sat on it.Taehyung followed her.Looks like he wanted to sit beside Sora but she didn't even move one bit and make way for him to sit.So he had to go and sit beside Jimin.Everyone saw this whole scene.They tried their best not to laugh.

"So..you guys seem like you have to tell me something.So tell me and make this quick,"Sora said.

"Woah!She is a bit.."Jungkook said.

"I know...weird?"Taehyung completed him and laughed.The rest were trying not to laugh.Sora didn't even pay attention to that and said,"Can we make this quick?"

"Okay.."Namjoon said,"I will start,Sora.It wouldn't take long."

Sora nodded,"It better not."

"So..As you can see Sora,we,the rebels,have been quiet for a few days..We haven't done anything big since you guys came,"Namjoon said.

"You guys didn't do anything big?I remember you guys breaking in to the teacher's room yesterday at night and stealing their scrolls and got in huge trouble for that.You guys go outside the boundary wall every night..There's nothing actually you haven't done.."

"No,Sora.We haven't done something big in a while,"Yoongi said.

Sora scoffed.

Everyone was just amused to see her guts.