Chapter 10

Sora is standing in front of Angel Noel in his office with the rebels.

It is one day after the orientation event.Yesterday the academy had to be closed because everyone was to drunk to do anything.Hardly anyone came out of their room.

And today Angel Noel calls them in his office as the first thing in the morning.

He has been silently starring at them for awhile.Sora wasn't sure why was silently looking at them.Why doesn't he say anything?Did they do a mistake?

"I'm a bit bored already..so can you please tell us what is going on,"Yoongi said while fake yawning.

Sora was glaring at him but he completely disregarded that.

Normally Angel Noel would narrow his eyes at the behavior but today he just chuckled.All of them were shocked by this.

"What do you think happened to the old man?"Jungkook 'whispered' to Hoseok.

Hoseok 'whispered' back to Jungkook,"I think after dealing with us for this long,he has finally lost it!"

Sora was about to stop them.

But Angel Noel laughed again because of their 'whispering'.He could hear it all.He looked pleased and happy.

His laugh again shocked them.They all wondered what was wrong with him.

Taehyung didn't even try to whisper.He said loudly,"I think he is still drunk from the event."

Sora gasped.Why is he saying that right in front of Angel Noel?

Angel Noel laughed as if that was the funniest thing ever.He then said,"You angels have done an amazing job at the event.Everything was perfect.I am very pleased by all of you.The performances were so memorable."

"Oh..he's buttering us!"Namjoon said.

"He's trying to be nice because we put up an amazing show,"Jimin said,"Now I understand!"

Sora couldn't stop herself,"Can you guys stay quiet for at least ten minutes?"

Angel Noel again laughed,"It's okay,Angel Sora.I am used to it."

Sora felt sorry for him and what he has to deal with.

"Anyways....your exceptional event,decorations,arrangements,performances will remain a history in the history of the academy.It will be hard to top.Devil Academy didn't perform.And both Madam Marilyn And our highness liked our event more.Our students enjoyed thoroughly,"Angel Noel said,"In conclusion..you guys have won the competition.And Madam Marilyn will fulfill one of your wishes."

Sora bounced with joy.She smiled widely.They worked really hard and seriously on it.After the enjoyment of the event.,it would be a pity if they did t win.

Sora turned to the rebels expecting to see really happy faces.But as soon as she turned Namjoon asked Angel Noel,"Couldn't you have told us this sooner.Did you need to be so dramatic?"

"Yes..we had to wait for fifteen minutes just to listen to this?Wasn't it obvious that we won?"Hoseok asked.

Angel Noel sighed,"You guys are just impossible!"

They smiled widely at that comment.

"Madam Marilyn has called two of you..so two of you need to go.Angel Taehyung,do you want to go?"

Taehyung smirked,"You just want me to be out of the academy even if it's for a short time,right?"

"I wouldn't deny that.I would have less trouble to deal with,"Angel Noel said.