Chapter 11

The time in the Angel Academy was passing by really quickly.

Sora was having so much fun in here.She loved studying here.She loved her friends here.She was learning a lot.She learned a lot of magic.She is currently learning how to fly.But she can't seem to be too good at it.Its really hard for her.Her other classmates are already good at it but she can't even take off properly.

But she still finds everyday interesting.There something new happens in the academy everyday.

And the rebels won't let any day be boring.They are up to something new everyday.Few days ago they somehow managed to steal one of the staffs of one of the teachers just because they felt like it.They get different punishments almost everyday but they still do something new the next day.

Like this a month passed in the academy.In this month Sora got closer to the rebels more than she actually intended.Mostly to Taehyung.And Angel Noel asked her to keep an eye on him.So she can't be distancing herself a lot from him anyway.Rebels are actually fun to be around.Not that bad according to Sora.

And about Taehyung..she still fights with him everyday.And then they go to Angel Noel everyday just to complain about each other.Angel Noel Just shakes his head at their bickering.

Sora feels a bit weird about Taehyung.The more she spends time with him the more weird she feels.

I actually hate him..but I also miss him when he's not around.Isn't that weird?

Today,Angel Noel called Sora to his office room as soon as she entered the academy.Everyone in the academy seemed really amused and excited about something.They were whispering to each other.She didn't know what was up.She went to his room quickly to ask his why he called her.

Angel Noel looked really anxious and nervous about something.Before Sora could ask Angel Noel said,"Angel Sora,you have to do something really important.Or else disaster will occur."

"What happened?"Sora asked,genuinely confused.

"You see...the ominous week is arriving.It is next month.This time of the year angels from both heaven and academy go to earth to protect the future of the earth,"Angel Noel said.

Sora nodded.She had heard of this.Every year angels are sent to earth to protect the future leaders of earth for two weeks or so.Because during this ominous weekevil spirits and devils try to lure them to do bad things and ruin both their and the earth's future.So angels are sent there to act as their guardian angel.Sora was honestly really excited for this because she thought it would be a new and fun experience to get to protect humans.But seeing Angel Noel's face she isn't too sure anymore.

"Is there anything wrong about it?"Sora asked.

"Our King is coming to announce it today at our academy,"Angel Noel said anxiously.

Sora was confused,"Isn't that a good thing?"

"No,you don't understand.Yesterday the king made an announcement that after this new moon he will introduce the crown prince to us,"Angel Noel said,"Everyone in heaven and academy already got the news and are talking about it."

Sora was getting more and more confused.How is introducing the crown prince whom they never ever saw is a bad thing?

Angel Noel probably read her expression and answered before she even asked,"King made this statement without the prince's consent.I don't think he wants to be introduced yet."

"Does anyone else know it?"Sora asked.

"No,not yet,"Angel Noel said.

"Then how do you know it?"Sora asked while frowning lightly.