Chapter 19

Sora woke up listening to Yeontan's bark and feeling strong arms around her waist.

Sora didn't remember tying anything around her waist before sleeping so she was confused.She was also confused why Yeontan was in her room.She slowly opened her eyes and came face to face with Taehyung.His face was right in front of her and he was sleeping peacefully next to her with his arms around her waist.Sora looked at his face and smiled.

Woah..he looks so good..

She then brushed the hair off of his forehead lightly while smiling.He slowly moved in his sleep snuggling closer to her.That's when a thought came in to her mind and she widened her eyes.

This isn't a dream.

Taehyung isn't supposed to be in my room,on my bed,sleeping beside me.

Sora panicked and got up quickly getting Taehyung's arms off her waist.She then pushed Taehyung off her bed in panic.

"Ouch!"Taehyung said in his low morning voice as soon as his butt landed on the ground.He then opened his eyes slowly and saw a horrified and confused Sora sitting on her bed.

"Hello there,Sora,"Taehyung said in his sleepy voice.

"Why were you sleeping on my bed??"Sora asked widening her eyes.

Taehyung slowly got up on the bed and laid on her pillow,"It's a long story.I'm sleepy.I will explain later."

"No,Taehyung!You can't just sleep beside me without my permission and explain later!"Sora shouted.

Yeontan who was sitting on Sora's table,barked as if he was agreeing with Sora.

Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes,"Last night I was about to go out of the boundary to do stuff.But one guard angel saw me.I had to bolt from there but I couldn't enter my room because another guard angel was standing in front of the corridor."

"So you decided to come here?"Sora asked.

"Yeah..and I had a good sleep.You are comfortable to cuddle with."

Sora's face was turning red but he couldn't see it because he was trying to go back to sleep.

"You can't just come to anyone's room and sleep on their bed like this.Where did you even go last night?What 'stuff' were you up to,Taehyung-ah?"Sora asked.

Taehyung didn't reply.He was trying to sleep.

"Come on,Tell me!!"Sora shouted while shaking him.

"Ah!!You are loud,"Taehyung stated in his sleepy voice.

"Tell me,Taehyung-ah.I can't let you get in trouble."

"I was going to Hell."

Sora frowned.It took her few seconds to understand that he wasn't joking and he actually was going to hell.

"Why?"Sora asked,"Why go there,Taehyung-ah?To congratulate Devil Hyukjae because their coronation is tomorrow?"Sora asked sarcastically.

"I went there to throw his dream of being the king away."

Sora was confused,"What?"

"Hyukjae has plans to ruin heaven.You know that day when he came at the twins place and said it himself?"Taehyung asked.

Sora nodded,"Yeah..I do."

"I recorded all of it."

Sora widened her eyes,"YOU WHAT?"

Taehyung chuckled in his sleepy form,"You remember the phone I have that videos and records both angels and devils?I used it to record whatever he said that night.The current king of hell doesn't want conflict between hell and heaven.If he heard that he wouldn't let Hyukjae be the king.But I got caught before I could even go."