Chapter 6

Sora's life in the Angel Academy actually turned into hell by the next couple of days.

Taehyung made it like that.

After Sora came into the academy the very next day 'somehow' everyone knew her story where her school's heartthrob complimented her hair and she told him she grew it herself.Everyone was teasing her because of it.People even started calling her Angel Hair because of it.And Taehyung seemed to enjoy it very much.

Then whenever any professor asked her any question Taehyung snapped his fingers and made her shut up.She couldn't answer any of their question nor say that she didn't know.She came across rude to a lot of professors and funny to her classmates.

He made her trip on her feet a lot of times in the hallways in front of everyone.Everyone thought she was clumsy when she was actually not clumsy.

During lunch when she was about to sit down during lunch he magically pulled her chair away and she fell right on the floor and her food fell on her.And it ruined her white clothes.

He did so many things like this.But Sora tried her best to hold it in everyday.

Like this two weeks passed.Taehyung's torture didn't stop.It grew more and more everyday.The more annoyed she was at him the more contented he felt.The more she glared at him,the more entertainment he got.Sora still held it and didn't burst out in front of everyone.She complained to Angel Noel everyday but no matter what punishment Taehyung got,he wouldn't stop bothering her.

Some days he was a bit too much.

Like today...during a class on loyalty Taehyung suddenly snapped his fingers and made her walk and stand right beside their professor and made her sing a song.Really loudly.Everyone including their professor was really shocked and giving her looks.But she didn't stop before the song ended.Taehyung was laughing the whole time in the back while the others looked at her,astonished.

After she was done her face turned completely red.The professor and everyone understood it was Taehyung's doing and it wasn't her fault,she still felt embarrassed.And the worst part is that,everyone was giving her sympathetic glances because she became the target of Taehyung.Even Mijin,with whom she became close.he hates that glance.It made her loose her mind.

After the classes Sora quickly walked away from everyone and tried to find a lonely room in the academy.When she found a room in a far corner of the academy she went in it and threw all her things on the floor.Then she stomped and walked around the whole room while angrily shouting.She wanted to get all her anger out.Then she can stay calm in front of everyone.

"Taehyung...you son of a biscuit..who the fudge do you think you are?You think all of it makes you look cool?It makes you look like you are above the authority?No..it makes you look like a bully.In fact you are a bully.You are annoying,irritating and I honestly hope you go to hell.Go to hell and do this,that would be more suitable for a moron..like you..!!"

"Woah!"Sora heard someone's voice coming from the same room.

To be more specific,Taehyung's voice.

Sora quickly stopped and looked at the side where the voice came from.

She saw Taehyung standing there,with a phone.He is holding this towards her,probably making a video of her.

Sora widened her eyes.So many questions were running around in her head.

When did he come here?How much did he hear?What does he want?Is he making a video of her?Does a phone even work in the academy?Where did he even find the phone?