Chapter 20

It's lunch break in the academy.Everyone is heading towards the cafeteria after the bell rang.Sora is walking along with her friends while chatting and laughing.They were in the hallway,headed towards the cafeteria.

"Sora?"Mijin called,"You honestly are really lucky that you get to be around the rebels all the time.You know who the prince is among them,don't you?"

Sora shook her head,"I have no idea."

Nahyun nudged her shoulder,"Come on,don't hide it from us."

"I'm not.."

"Is it Angel Taehyung?I think it is Angel Taehyung.He Just has that royal 'I don't care about anyone's opinion' vibe,"Yoojung said.

"I don't think a prince should have that vibe but whatever.."

Nobody let her finish.Tina said,"Ah!Imagine how good Taehyung would look with that crown on his head and sitting on the throne!!"

"Yeah!!Not only Taehyung,Any of those seven would look amazing on that throne,"Hara said and giggled.

"Aren't we just so lucky that we get to be angels in the reign of them?"Mijin asked.

Sora sighed.The reign of them would be just full of chaos.Not any of those seven can be trusted on that throne alone.Especially Taehyung,God knows what he would do as a king.And how would he be the king?Won't that be a bit..

They reached to the cafeteria and were about to enter.Sora was lost in her thoughts and her friends were talking about their favorite rebel angel.Mijin was talking about how amazing Taehyung was at everything when they suddenly actually heard his voice from behind.

"Sora-yah!!!"

Everyone except Sora stopped and looked behind to see where the voice was coming from.Sora was deep in thoughts so she didn't hear anything and kept on walking.

Taehyung was running down the hallway towards Sora and calling her name multiple times.After Sora's friends were done checking how handsome he looked while running and got back to their senses they finally called Sora and tried to stop her from walking further.But Sora couldn't hear them either.Taehyung quickly ran up to Sora and grabbed her elbow and turned her around.Sora snapped out of her thoughts and widened her eyes,then she looked at Taehyung who was panting from running.

"What?"Sora asked.

"Let's go,"Taehyung asked while panting.

"Where?"

"It's urgent!"Taehyung said and then grabbed her palm and ran,dragging a really confused Sora behind him.

Before he ran he smiled at Sora's friends.

"Where are we going?!!"Sora asked as she ran behind Taehyung,holding hand.

"To see your mother!!!"Taehyung shouted.

Sora was shocked that he actually remembered what he said last night.Sora then smiled happily while running behind him being emotionally touched by Taehyung's action.

Sora's friends gathered beside Mijin and they all looked at Sora and Taehyung running in the hallway.They all had a very thoughtful expression on her face and they all rubbed their chins in a thoughtful manner as if they were thinking about something really important.

"So what do you think about the situation?"Nahyun asked,not shifting her gaze from the running couple.

"I think.."Mijin said,looking at how happy Sora looked,"I think we found the power couple of the campus!"

Everyone nodded.

"Who would've thought,right?"Yoojung asked,"They are polar opposites."

"Nobody actually knows what He has in store for us,"Mijin said while smiling,"Anyway,shall we go and eat?"