Chapter 25

Epilogue

5 years later

Sora is sitting on the grass beside the river in the forest behind their beloved Angel Academy.This was the very place where Taehyung showed his real form to Sora.He wanted to scare Sora off so that she could stop thinking about him and focus on her education in the academy.Sora chuckled remembering that.

How idiotic that was!

It's 8 pm at night.The huge moon is already up.The river water is sparkling under the moonlight just like it was doing in that very night.Chilly breeze is blowing.Sora has been sitting here for ten minutes.The environment here is so quiet and peaceful.She didn't anticipate this wait but it's nice to have some alone time to think about things.She rarely gets free time to think these days.

Sora looked at the sparkling river water.She hugged her knees and placed her chin on her knees.Then she started thinking.

So much happened in the last five years.All of them came so far from where they were.Jimin and Taehyung were busy handling heaven so they had to quit the academy.Jungkook also quit because he wanted to be the head of the soldiers.The rest ended their education in the academy.Seokjin and Hoseok became medics for angels and are creating different and effective healing potions every day.Yoongi became the adviser member of the royal court and Namjoon became a professor of Angel Academy along with Sora.Mijin and Sora's other friends became guardian angels of humans.Sora is now the Professor of magic of the academy.She was really good with it already but she practiced more and more and became a professor teaching new angels about magic with passion.Because of her being a successful angel,her mother is living a good life on earth.That's What Sora always wanted.

Sora was offered to be the magician in royal court but she just couldn't leave the academy.The Angel Academy has so much memories for her.Every corner of that place is full of memories for her.

She remembers when she entered the academy she promised herself to not to get distracted and become a really good angel.But she somehow became tangled with the infamous rebels of the academy who Everyone was scared of.Not only that..her fate was already entangled with the most dangerous and scary rebel angel out of the seven.....Taehyung.She first hated his guts so much.But so much happened.She was asked to look over him because according to everyone else she was the only one that could 'control' him.

Sora chuckled remembering how many things she had to do to stop Taehyung from breaking the rules or doing things which he wanted.

He really has a very different character than others.Because of him she even ended up breaking the rules a few times.

But even though it was hard sometimes..Sora had so much fun with the rebels.They made the experience in the academy worth it.Sora doesn't know what would it be without them.She became such good friends with them.They were full of surprises.One of them was even the king of heaven.

Oh..speaking of the rebels even though they became really busy with their jobs now..they still won't stop rebelling and pulling pranks.Especially Taehyung.Everyone knew he would never change.But because of them the reign of king Jimin is so fun.No one knows what would happen the next day.Everyone stays excited and happy everyday.

Another big thing that happened was that Jimin and Hyunji got married.Because of Madam Marilyn's wish that they earned there were no problems at all in this marriage.The people of heaven also accepted her as their queen.And as the paper said,she is the most kind,friendly and lovely queen in the history of heaven.In that wedding Sora was the bride of honor and Taehyung was the best man.Angel Noel officiated the wedding.Even though the rebels gave him a headache and a heart attack everyday,he loves them all like his own sons.