Chapter 5

Turns out..Taehyung's punishment was more painful for Sora than it was for Taehyung.

He made sure to make Sora despise the whole time she spends here.Sora's duty was to make sure Taehyung doesn't use his powers and actually cleans the whole hall.If he uses his magical powers she has to report to Angel Noel immediately.On the whole way here Sora was convincing herself that it won't be that hard.She would be able to do it.

But her hopes shattered as soon as she entered the huge hall room and saw Taehyung standing in the middle of it with a devilish smirk.

"This is gonna be so much fun!"He said while smirking.

Sora didn't feel right.At all.

One of the staff members came and gave Taehyung buckets of water,duster and mops.He also gave a step ladder.Then he left.

The hall was empty.There was no furniture.So Taehyung only had to mop the floors and dust the windows and chandeliers.

Sora stood in a corner of the room while Taehyung slowly started moping the floor.The hall was really huge.It would take quite a while for him to finish.

"Sora.."Taehyung called while moping.

"Angel Sora,"Sora corrected him,"We are not close enough fo.."

"Sora,do you feel bored standing there quietly?"Taehyung asked.

Sora sighed,"No,I am fine."

"I am bored.You see,doing this kind of things isn't my speciality....in any normal day I would just clean it using my powers and call it a day,"Taehyung said.

"But now you have a supervisor.You can't do that,"Sora said.

"Can't do that?"Taehyung asked,"Are you sure I can't use my powers to do this and then use my powers to shut you up?"

Sora narrowed her eyes,"You can't do that..if you could you already would've done it..."

Taehyung chuckled,"It's not like I can't do.I won't do it."

"Why won't you do it if you can?"

Taehyung stopped moping and turned straight at her while holding the mop.Sora was a bit shocked to see his completely serious face.

"Because dearest angel.."Taehyung said in his low and scary voice,"You've managed to piss me off quite a bit.So isn't it only fair for me to piss you off the same amount?"

Taehyung then smiled and got back at moping,"After all isn't the deity all about fairness?"

Sora didn't say anything.This Taehyung guy's mood swings are scary.When he suddenly turns serious from playful it's scary.Then he again turns to playful from serious in a split second.That is also scary.

"Sora,I'm gonna make you feel hell as long as you are here,"Taehyung announced.

That sentence was also scary.Sora didn't say anything just started wondering.

Should I just run away?

Sora immediately shook her head.She felt stupid for even thinking that.If the head of her academy gave her a duty she should fulfill it by all means.And what most would he even do?He would probably annoy her by talking absolute nonsense,right?She can bear this.

"So,I noticed you in class today.You are mostly the listener type,aren't you?You don't like talking about yourself that much.So I wonder..how would you feel while spilling your most embarrassing secrets to me?"Taehyung asked.