Chapter 8

Angel Academy has been going through  storm since the morning.The teachers,guards,authorities,Everyone is shocked about what the students did last night without permission.They have all been hearing lectures on how wrong it is.The rebels are getting scolding from every teacher there is.Every teacher is shocked to see how daring the are to put sleeping pill on everyone and bring out the students at night.The rebels aren't even trying to explain anything,they're just half listening to what the teachers have to say.

Sora is now standing in front of Angel Noel.She has told him about her involvement in this whole thing and that she is the one who mixed the potion in his water.Angel Noel had already guessed it because no one had entered his room the previous day except for her.

"You are the brightest student of this year,does this kind of thing suit you?"Angel Noel asked.

"No,Angel Noel,"She said not moving her gaze from the floor.

"Do you know the consequences of the action?Do you know that you will be held accountable for your actions?"

"I do know."

"Still how could you be involved in this?Angel Sora,I trusted you.Is being with Taehyung turning you into a rebel too?"

"I would accept any punishment you give me for my actions.I was wrong,"Sora said while looking down.

Angel Noel said quite for sometime.Sora didn't dare to look up.She could only imagine how angry Angel Noel must've been.

After really long and eerie silence Sora heard laughter.

She was so confused,she thought she heard wrong.She contemplated whether to look up at Angel Noel or no.Why would he be laughing at the situation?

She waited for a bit but his laughter didn't stop.He laughed loudly.

Sora slowly looked up and saw Angel Noel was actually laughing.She wasn't mistaken.

"Is anything wrong?"She asked Angel Noel,a bit worried about him.

"I just.."He said in between laughing,"found..the perfect..punishment..for you!"

"Huh?"Sora asked.She wasn't sure what was there to laugh about.

"Your punishment is..that you have to tag along with Angel Taehyung everyday.You have to keep an eye on him and I'm sure it's impossible to stop him from causing trouble but you have to inform me before he causes something big like yesterday."

Sora's eyes widened.

She wanted the deal to be over because she wanted to distance herself away from Taehyung.Because she thought she would start to catch feelings for him or get in unnecessary trouble for him.She didn't want all that.But now..that's her punishment?To be with Taehyung most of the time?

She thought after seeing that marvelous scenery last night she wouldn't regret her choice of listening to the rebels and take on any punishment that is given to her.

And she's already regretting it.

Before Sora could say anything at all Angel Noel said,"That would be the best punishment for you.You will get a taste of what I have to deal with everyday."

Sora actually feels bad for him.The rebels do something new and outrageous everyday.And Angel Noel has to deal with it everyday.

"But Angel Noel..can I not be with any other rebel?Anyone?Even Jungkook is fine..but can I not be with Taehyung?I'm sure you'd find someone way better to deal with him than me..."

Angel Noel shook his head and said seriously,"It was your duty to begin with.It is what I wanted to talk to you about the very first day.But I had an idea that you would refuse.Now..it is your punishment and your fate.You have no other way around it."