•2•

"Let's go to the coffee shop after practicing okay?" I asked Chenle, he is my closest friend among the others.

"Sure but you have to wear this" he tossed me his black hoodie.

"Because we don't want to be exposed outside" we both said in unison and laughed at each other.

As we finished our practice, he asked Mark if we can go buy coffee and thankfully he agrees so we immediately walked outside to get all of us some coffee.

Once we stepped outside the building I can notice some fans standing in front, carrying some cameras and cellular phones.

They started taking pictures and screaming our names when they noticed us, Chenle grabbed my wrist and started running so I did the same too.

We tried to mislead the fans, we went through different corners until they were gone. We entered the coffee shop safely and rested there for a while.

"Chenle smile!"

"Wai—" he stopped talking by the sound of the camera.

"Again" this time I included myself in the photo.

"I'm sure our fans will gonna love this" I screamed in excitement as I post our selca.

After posting, a lot of our fans started to like and share our photo.

"Chenle-yah is so handsome!"
"Where are you Y/N?"
"Ooh I know that coffee shop!"

I was reading the comments when Chenle's phone starts ringing.

"It's Mark hyung" we both stare at each other, scared from what Mark will gonna say. He answered the call and talked with Mark for not too long.

"Bet he is angry" I said that made him nod in response. We exited the shop right away when he told me what Mark said.

At the building

"You told me that you and y/n will just buy coffee!" Mark shouts in frustration.

"Hyung I'm sorry I ju—"

"Stop with the excuses Chenle! I was scolded once again just because of you two going outside and staying there for too long!"

"You even posted a picture! You think it is safe for you guys since you know that some of our fans are staying outside?!

"You don't even know if they are the ones giving us death threats!"

I walked towards Mark and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, it is not Chenle's fault it's my fault actually, I asked him to accompany me to buy coffee, he even protected me when some fa—"

"When there are dogs chasing us outside a while ago" Chenle didn't even let me finish talking.

"Don't do this again okay? It is also for your own safety, I have to protect all of you since I'm the oldest one here and I can't let something happen to everyone." All of us nodded when he starts to calm down.

"Sorry hyung"
"Me too"
We approached Mark and gave him a tight hug.