•23•

Y/N's POV

"Where's Lele?"

"He just went outside for some important things, he will come back soon" Mark stated as he starts cooking for dinner.

I just nodded and sat on the couch on the living room watching love rosie

"god their life is so fucked up"

10 pm

Chenle is not yet back, we are done eating and now watching another movie 'parasite'. Well Mark, Haechan and Jisung joins me watching this movie.

We are already at the scene where this little boy is at his tent outside their house while his parents are doing something at the couch.

Mark immediately covered Jisung's eyes since that scene is kinda weird. We are now exchanging gazes to each other. The awkwardness filled entire living room.

I look at them one last time and that's the time when Haechan winks at me. I gave him a disgusting look and return my gaze at the television.

11 pm

The birthday scene is now happening.

"Yowww he's so creepy"
"Omg Run!"
"okay blood stains everywhere"

"OMO Jisung cover your eyes" I attempted to cover his eyes but he blocked it.

"I want to watch this part noona, please" I just nodded in response knowing that he is old enough to watch this.

I noticed Mark and Haechan yawning at the same time, I'm just waiting for them to say they are going upstairs to sleep.

"I guess I have to sleep"
"Yeah me too"

"How about you Jisung?" I saw him already sleeping on the couch so Mark carried him slowly to his bed.

"You are not yet going to sleep y/n?" I shook me head.

"I will wait for Chenle before I go to sleep" Mark nodded his head and went to his room. I went back downstairs and waited for Chenle to come home.

1 am

where is he?

I'm getting anxious right now

I don't like this feeling

That is when I heard the doorbell so I rushed towards the door. Without any hesitations I opened the door hoping that Chenle is home already.

"Chenle finally you're he--WAIT YOU'RE NOT HIM"

I saw a familiar face in front of me smiling with a smirk plastered on her face. Lee Mitch.

"Long time no see Y/N"

I pushed her so hard that made her stumble backwards but that made her even mad and strike the wooden bat on my head.

I felt a liquid dripping down on my head so I touched it and saw my hands covered with blood, making eyelid getting heavier and heavier until I fell down to the floor.

Chenle please come home now

I need you....