•15•

Our management asked us to go somewhere far away to lessen the stress that the industry gives us, so Mark, Haechan and Jisung went to their hometown to be with their families first.

Chenle in the other hand invited us at their vacation house in Jeju. Mark said that they will follow us after visiting their family.

Their guest house is in the middle of the forest kinda thing, so I hope that the media can't follow us here.

We are riding his car now and he looks expensive af. He looks like a president from a different country.

I look at the window so I will not be distracted by his aura today. omg he is so handsome, forgive me.

The view here is relaxing, fresh air, and you can really refresh your mind here.

As soon as we arrived, Chenle guided me to my room and fixed my things. He knocks on the door and peeped his head.

"Y/N let's go to the beach" he smiled while flickering his eyes. Such a cute baby.

"Sure Lele" I prepared myself and put some clothes and towel on my bag.

"I will wait for you outside"

"Yes, I will be there in a minute!"

I was about to pick up my bag when my phone rang.

Mark
I am on the way, Jisung and Haechan is with me already so don't worry

Y/N
Ah yeah sure, tell them I said hi

Mark
Maybe we will arrive there at 6pm , don't cook for us we ate already okay?

Y/N
Okay Mark take care

"Y/N let's go before it gets dArK!" Chenle's voice cracked and I laughed.

"I hate my voice" I even heard him clearing his throat.

"I'm going down!" I closed the door and went outside.