•10•

Renjun
You are not jeno are you

Jeno
What if I am Renjun?

Renjun
I don't trust you

Jeno
Fine fine big brain, I'm not jeno, so what if I'm not jeno?
Jeno
Will you report me to the police? And kill me? Ha ha ha

Renjun
Just shut up and tell me where he is

Jeno
Oh that poor baby?he is at the convenience store now buying some ice cream to cool himself down.

Renjun
What do you mean?

Jeno
If you want to see him, go at the convenience store before 1 am

Renjun
Or else what?

Jeno
Just wait for the return, so hurry up your time is running

I stood up and went towards the door, but then Jaemin stops me.

"Aren't you gonna tell others about this?"I shook my head

"I don't want them to be part of this, I don't want someone to be harmed by that shit head"

"Then I will follow you" Jaemin said

"No you stay here"

"No , if your not gonna allow me I'll tell the others" I sighed and nodded

"Fine just be quiet okay?" He nodded and we went outside.

I wore AirPods same as Jaemin so that we can communicate at each other because we decided for me to go first and then attack that shit head afterward once we had Jeno.

"Is it working?" he nodded

"You ready?"

"Of course I was born ready"

"Okay then good luck"he patted my back and I started walking.

I am now standing in front of the store and looking around if there are any sign of Jeno around.

Surprisingly I saw a figure walking wearing a black hoodie, cap and face mask, carrying two ice creams in his hands.

Maybe that's Jeno

My eyes widened when the figure walking in front of me is not Jeno, it's the shit head. 

"Where is Jeno!? What the fuck did you do to him?!"

I was about to punch its face when it immediately grabbed my hands to stop.

"If you want to see him, you should behave, unlike your friend who is standing at the tree over there" it pointed at the tree and I suddenly remembered Jaemin.

He wasn't there anymore.

"Wait! JAEMIN! ANSWER ME! JAEMIN!"

"Too late Injunie" it showed me Jaemin's AirPods

"WHERE IS HE!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM! TELL ME!" I hold tightly on its hoodie, I pushed it on the floor but luckily I was able to take off its mask revealing its identity.

"HUH?! WHAT?! WHY—"

NO ONE's POV

The figure raises a hammer and smashed it through Renjun's head. Blood starts to rush on his head as his body dropped on the floor.