•32•

"Chenle.....I'm sorry I-I didn't really mean it... I thought sh..she is" I can't help about it but to cry on what happened to her sister and because of his situation right now.

I know that he's at the right position to get mad at me and give me this kind of situation since he lost his sister that supports and loves him because of me. I feel sorry about him at this point, seeing him crying carrying all of the pain that I caused him and his family. I even put the life of the other members because of this mess. Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun... but I suddenly remembered the huge box behind him.

Jeno and Jaemin's name are written on it but... Renjun's name is missing.

Is he alive by any chance? Did he manage to survive? Escape? Never mind, maybe I was just over acting, I don't know what will happen anymore, I will just accept it.

Chenle grabbed the hammer at the top of the table, stepping closer to me, my head really hurts now, everything moves slowly now but then I saw the door opens and a lot of people went inside. I can hear them shouting at someone and also shouting at my name.

"Y/N! Wake up! Y/N!" I heard Mark's voice and felt his arms shaking my body. He carried me but I don't know what happened next.

Timeskip

I woke up and saw a white ceiling above me, look at the surroundings but saw nothing except for the white flower at the top of my side table. My head immediately turned to left when the door opens.

"Oh, you're awake already?" Mark asked me, Jisung and Haechan following behind him carrying foods and stuffs for me.

"Noona, how are you?" Jisung asked.

"I'm okay Jisung, where is Che-" Haechan cuts me off 

"Some one wants to visit you by the way, we know that you missed him so much." 

The door opens and saw one familiar person standing at the door, he looks fine now, gosh I really missed this person.

"Renjun oppa!! Wha- How?", he smiles as he walks towards my bed carrying a bouquet of flowers. He immediately hugs me after sitting down. He explained everything that happened that day, when he and Jaemin disappeared.

"That is how I managed to create a plan on how are we gonna escape. We decided to stay at my house while we are recovering and healing ourselves, before coming back." After telling me the entire story, the next people to go inside is Jeno and Jaemin. They ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you both!!!" 

I can't believe that they are still alive and healthy, but how is Chenle? What happened to him? I didn't even know what happened next. 

"Now time to answer my question," they turn their gazes at me, waiting for me to say something.

"What happened to him?"