•6•

YO DREAM

Y/N
I'm sorry guys

Renjun
For what?

Jeno
Why do you have to say sorry?

Y/N
From want I did a while ago

Jaemin
It's okay Y/N you don't need to

Haechan
We are not mad at you

Y/N
How about Mark?

Jisung
Hyung is sleeping already

Y/N
I see
Maybe he's tired of the fan meeting

Renjun
I have to sleep now I'm tired too

Jeno
Me too

Chenle
Let's go to sleep now
Goodnight

Y/N
Goodnight

Y/N's POV

It's raining hard outside so I decided to take a shower and check my social media before going to sleep.

It feels so refreshing after taking a shower before going to bed but then my phone suddenly rings. Who would call me at this time of night?

I took my phone on the table beside my bed.

Jeno

"Hello Nojam"

"Be careful Y/N, stop posting first please.
Our management are fixing the issue so please don't do anything yet"

What's up with him? I thought it's okay already?

"I'm sorry Jeno but I'm not a 5 year old kid anymore so stop telling me that topic again. I know what I am doing"

"What's wrong with you? I'm just concerned about you"

"If you're concerned about me then stop saying those things because it doesn't help me especially these days! And stop talking to me again!"

"So this is what I get for being concerned about you? I don't know how Chenle handle things with you! I'll never talk to you again!"

I put down my phone out of anger, even Jeno is mad at me now?! Fine! I don't need him anyways. I went to sleep after calming myself down.

JENO's POV

"Why is she like that? Is she in her period?" I put down the phone and went outside the room to get some fresh air.

"Oh? Jeno hyung?" Chenle turned his head when he noticed my presence.

"Hi Chenle, why are you here?" I ruffled his hair as I stepped outside. He is sitting at the swing playing with his hands.

"I can't sleep so I went here to watch the stars" he said while looking at the sky.

"Why are you here hyung?" he turned his gaze at me and tilted his head.

"I just want some fresh air"

"Did something happened?"

"Nothing much Lele" he nodded and look at the stars again.

There was an awkward silence between us so he decided to talk.

"I am going inside hyung"he chuckled, he stands up and went towards the door but he stops to look at me.

"How about you, you're not going inside yet? "

"I will follow you in a minute, I'll just buy something outside"

"Okay hyung take care! I'll wait for you"

"You don't have to Lele, sleep already" he nodded and closed the door.

I went to the convenience near our dorm to buy ice cream. As I walk outside I saw a black figure standing across the road. I ignored it and continued walking but I can feel that it follows me because I can hear its footsteps.

I stopped from walking and I also heard it stop. So I decided to turn around but surprisingly the figure is not there anymore.

"Hey! What's your problem?" I noticed that no one is answering so I turned around and continued walking. I saw the figure once again but this time it holds something on its right hand.

I squinted my eyes to see it much clearly when it starts running towards me rising its right hand.

"WAIT! WHAT ARE YO—"

NO ONE's POV

The ice cream on the floor was followed by a drop of blood.