•29•

I really can't get my mind off that Chenle is hiding someone in his storage room, so I asked him.

"Chenle, can I ask you something?", he then turned his head raising his eyebrows.

"Uhmmm, I have this childhood friend, we talked a lot but little by little I noticed she was moving away, we are still friends until now, but it looks like she is hiding something from me. What do you think? Should I ask her if she is hiding something or just stay quiet?"

He looked at the different direction at sighed heavily.

"You know Y/N? I really don't know the answer, maybe it is something personal that is why she is hiding secrets from you, she might think that since you are an idol already, she doesn't want to disturb you anymore."

"Maybe you are right....but if you are in her place, would you hide secrets too?"

"Of course not, because I have known you for how many years since I am your childhood friend and I know that I can trust you so I will never have second thoughts in telling you everything about me." I just nodded at his response.

Liar

I started to think of a plan on how am I gonna help Mitch to get out of that storage room without being caught by Chenle, maybe I will sneak inside later at 3 am, to make sure they are in a deep slumber.

Timeskip

I checked out my phone and saw that it was already 3 am. I gently walked outside and went to the storage room. When Mitch noticed me, I signaled her not to make any noise. Starting from removing the chains on her hands and finally on her feet. 

She immediately hugged me tightly. Tears starts to fall down in her eyes. I can feel the happiness in her soul right now, that is when I heard the heavy slam of the first door before the door here inside.

I hid at the cabinet in front of Mitch and covered my mouth. As he enters, he asked Mitch again.

"Why are you still awake?"

"N-nothing, I just woke up from a bad dream."

"Aw, bad for you, little girl having nightmares at 3 am. Maybe there is a devil staring at you right now."

"If you are thinking of a devil it is you Chenle." I mumbled.

Chenle quickly turned his head towards the cabinet I was hiding.

"Did you hear that? Is that the rat you are taking to?"

"No it is jus-"

"Shut up!" he starts walking quietly but I can still hear his footsteps. I didn't bother myself from looking at what is happening because I am too scared at this point. My hands are shaking and I can feel my sweat covering my whole body. 

And then it became silent.

I opened my eyes and stood up silently trying to check if Chenle went back outside.

But to my surprise, I didn't saw Mitch, I saw him.

"Hi there Y/N~"