•33•

Chenle's POV

"RAISE YOUR HANDS OR WE'LL SHOOT YOU!" 

The police barged in, screaming at me to put down the hammer I was holding and to raise both of my hands or the guns that are pointing me will start shooting bullets on my body. I can't do anything but to slowly put the hammer down, I saw Mark carrying Y/N outside, she looks lifeless, then I suddenly my sister came up on my mind, I remember seeing her body in my arms as I go outside our house.

I can feel that my sister is not happy what I have done, but I can't turn back time,it happened already.No more sister and parents,concerts, dance practices, fans to support you, and group members who almost treat me like their own sibling. I started crying and kneels down as I surrender myself.

"I'm sorry everyone..... especially you Y/N...."

Without any regrets, I run towards the police in front of me, I tried to took the gun.

"Chenle, put that down! Don't kill him!"

I am sure about this so I pointed the gun,until.....

BANG*

It is raining that day, I also saw Renjun and Jeno hyung talking to the other poilce, thank god I didn't hurt them that bad.

Thank you....

Timeskip

Y/N POV

We came back as a kpop group once again, but this time....we don't have Chenle anymore, from 8 members to 7 now. We still can't move on from what happened before but we misses him from time to time.

At first, it was really hard to explain everything, we keep it as a secret, we don't like to ruin his reputation since he is like a brother to us already. But as the time goes by, people starts to forget about him.

I went outside to buy coffee for the other members, so I took my face mask and wore a hoodie and tied up my hair in a messy bun.

As go outside the building, I walked towards the coffee shop not to far from the building. I went inside and waited for my orders, as I sat the table, I scroll through my social media, a lot of my fans missed me, sending messages privately and posting wonderful and thoughtful messages for me and the other members, but then I saw a  picture of us, us with Chenle...

"Order 127!", I heard my number so I claimed it at the counter, as I approach the counter, I took a sip and went back to the building.

"Okay, that's it! You can now go home guys." Mark oppa said as we clapped our hands after the practice.

"See you guys tomorrow"

"Jisung buy me cupcake!"

"Jaemin lets play pubg once we arrive"

I looked at the other members, happily seeing them glad and reunited again.

 Except for one person.