•22•

Y/N's POV

Chenle decided for us to go hiking this morning. Haechan and Mark prepared sandwiches for us so that we have something to eat later.

Jisung and I are now preparing our bags for our clothes, water and etc. 

"You guys ready?" We looked at each other and we seemed fine and ready so yeah, I think we are good to go.

"Lets go?" Mark is the first one walk. 

Timeskip

I am now tired of walking, so I checked my watch and it's almost lunch time already.

"Can we rest for a bit?" Chenle looked at me with a concerned look. He stopped from walking and knelt down

"Hop on"

"oh no Chenle, I'm good"

"I'll carry you until we found a place to rest and freshen up a bit"

"Seriously,I'm fine Lele"

"No, I insist" 

"Fine, but I'm heavy as of now okay? It is not my fault already since you're the one to offer" Chenle just shrugged his shoulder followed by a smirk.

I hop on his back and I heard a soft groan from him but he still managed to carry me. 

His scent is so good even though he is covered on his own sweat. His hair is also fluffy as hell, maybe he felt my hand on his hair so he chuckled a little.

He pushed me upwards to adjust my position since I'm slipping down already. Am I that too heavy?

We finally saw a place to rest for a while, he slowly released me until my feet touches the ground. Haechan took the sandwiches that he made from his bag and gave it to us. 

"Here, keep yourself hydrated" Mark gave us water after eating.

"After this, let's go home already since its already 2 pm" Mark said while checking on his phone.

We made it finally at the top and saw the beautiful view. You can say that you are one with nature once you climb up here.

"Wow it's so pretty here" I closed my eyes and enjoyed the fresh air, no traffic noises and many more that you can here from the urban area.

While the others are to busy from taking pictures from the other side, Chenle took this chance to intertwine our hands and hug me from the back.

"Chenle smileee" I felt his lips on my cheeks right after I asked him to smile. I pecked his lips and looked at the photo. A cute couple watching the beautiful view in front of them.

 Chenle is kissing my cheek at this photo so I saved it as my favorite photo and home screen as well, because I don't want the other members to see my wallpaper after this.