•27•

"Who are you talking to?"

I heard Chenle as he walks towards Mitch. I am now hiding at the back of this dark oak cabinet. I covered my mouth in order to not make any noise so that he can't hear me.

"A-ah nothing, it is just a rat" Mitch answered while looking at my direction.

"Oh really?? A rat huh? You are talking to a rat...I see."

And then it was too quiet, too quiet for me to feel deaf.

It is been minutes since I talked to Mitch and now I am still hiding, I wasn't sure what is happening but it scares me, chills went up my spine, my whole body is shaking until the door clicks.

"Y/N, he is gone now, you can come out." she whispers.

"I will come back for you, I promise okay?" she nodded as tears escape from her eyes.

I slowly walked outside until I made it inside the house again.

"Oh Y/N, where have you been?" Haechan said, the others are eating already including Chenle.

"I just went outside for some fresh air."I sat at the table and started to eat.

While I was eating, a glimpse of Chenle looking at me caught my eyes. I looked at him at the corner of my eyes then he suddenly blow a kiss without anyone noticing.

I don't know why I am still blushing knowing that he is hiding something on his basement. Maybe I have to know him more and also I have to be careful with my actions now since he almost caught me a while ago.

(A/N: HAPPY MARK DAY💚💚💚💚)