•35•

He holds my hands and looks at me closely, his eyes are sparking as if it wants to say something.

He took the guitar beside him, it was his birthday gift when I turned 18, he knows that I liked listening to acoustic music.

He began strumming the guitar and singing. 

You're my missing puzzle piece
Deudieo matchwojin
Jogangna itdeon
Mamui sangcheokkaji gadeuk chaewojun
Neon eoneusae nae jeonbuga dwaesseo
My missing puzzle piece

His angelic voice fills up the entire room. I rested my head on his shoulders and  closed my eyes as I listen to him.

Modeun geol da ganneun geotboda
Mueot hanal jeoldaero ilchi anneun ge
Deo jungyohan georan geol
Neoro inhae alge doeeosseo

I am enjoying this moment now, I missed him, his voice, our memories being together and being with him again.

You're my missing puzzle piece
Neomuna nunbusin....

He looks at me while singing and smiled at me.

Neul honja matchwogadeon
Sesang sok han jangmyeoni dwae jun....

Kkwak kkiwojin son ppael su eopdeusi
Neoreul ppaegon wanseongdoel sun eopseuni
Urin seorol ileobeoriji ankil
My missing puzzle piece....

He continued strumming as we both hum to the song. I raised my head and holds his cheeks, but something's wrong, his cheeks felt cold and..... he is turning transparent... as if he looks like a vampire or a ghost straight from a horror movie. It's just don't seems right.

He removes my hand from his cheek and kissed it for how many minutes. Then he continued singing again.

Thank you my missing puzzle piece...

After saying those words he suddenly disappeared, like it was nothing, I immediately stood up and looked for him, but there's no sign of him. 

"No, no, this can't be real! Chenle where are you! Please show up!"

I opened my eyes and I felt tears escaping out from my eyes onto my cheeks.

"What? It's just a dream?? No, it can't be." I looked at the guitar beside my bed, it is there, the same place where Chenle took it. I'm sure he went here last night. My phone rings suddenly so I answered it.

"Y/N where are you? We're gonna be late." Renjun said.

"What? Late where?" 

What is he talking about? I don't even remember that we have to go somewhere.

"Have you forgotten already? It's Chenle's funeral today, it's his last day"

I was shocked at his words, I'm pretty sure I saw Chenle here last night, he even sang for me.

"What are you saying? I saw him here last........nevermind....you go first I'll just have to shower."

"Oky fine, just hurry up okay?" I hang up and sat on my bed.

So that was his own way on how to say goodbye huh... Chenle.. you're not funny...

Tears starts to fall down once again but this time I can't stop it from falling.

I look at my phone and saw my wallpaper, it was me and him after the concert. I can still remember what happened.

He entered my room and went towards the fridge. He took one of my energy bar, plumped down on the sofa, took out his phone and took a selca while biting the energy bar.

"Feeling cute again, aren't we Chenle?" I teased him and sat beside him.

I took his phone from his hand and opened the camera.

"Ya! Who said you can—"

"Shut up and smile"

I chuckled and wiped my face as same as my phone that is now covered with teardrops.

I now we've experience a lot of hardships and achieved a lot of goals in our life, and you are one of my achievements. I will never forget about you because you still managed to love me even though I did something horrible in your sister and your life. I'm still sorry about that.

Thank you for being there for me when Mark and the other scolds me, there for me when I feel sad, but now you are not here anymore to give me life advice, give warm hugs I need and a crying shoulder.

Thank you my puzzle piece...