•3•

"And.....stop" everyone clapped their hands when we finished practicing.

I was about to take my phone from my pocket when Jeno stops me. I looked at him with a confused look.

"Don't post something today please, you might spoil something"

"I won't Jeno because we've been doing this since our debut, I haven't even spoiled anything before" I continued from taking my phone and starts to take some photos of them.

Renjun just tapped my shoulders and left.

"What is up with him?" I thought.

Timeskip

"Guys smile!"

"You all look handsome in this picture" while looking at the screen typing.

"Only in the picture huh?"

"Of course not, all of them looked handsome in person except you Donghyuck" I rolled my eyes and chuckled at the same time.

"Guys quiet now, they will announce already" Renjun shushed us. We focused and listen carefully on the MC announcing the winner.

"And this award goes to.........NCT DREAM!"
the crowd starts screaming and clapping as they heard our group name.

We made it in front and Mark starts speaking.
"Uhmm...thank you everyone for this award, we will not achieve this without you guys, we promise that we will work hard and perform much better in the future. CZENNIE SARANGHAEYO!"

All of us bowed in front of the crowd and starts walking towards our table.

"Congratulations everyone!" I shouted loud enough for them to hear. We are here now at the dressing room. Each one of them are now taking selcas to thank our fans.

As I scroll down I saw a comment from a fan that made me smile.

@chan.mi: Hi Y/N! Congrats for today's event, I hope you can get more awards in the future, thank you for making us happy all the time, take care and I love you!!

"Aww so cute" I said as I continue from reading some comments.

"Everyone get ready, we're going home, you still have fan meeting tomorrow" one of our manager said as we start packing up.

At the dorm

"I'm so tired" I let out a heavy sight as I jump on my bed and then I heard a knock on my door.

"Y/N, are you sleeping already?" I heard Chenle's voice.

"Not yet Lele, the door is opened" he walks inside and sat right next to me.

"I'm nervous for tomorrow"

"Everything is gonna be okay Lele, don't worry I'm here" I ruffled his hair and he smiled.

"Now go to your bed and let's rest because we still need to wake up early" I said while pushing him towards my door.

"Good night Y/N"

"Good night Chenle"