•18•

Since the day we saw the news, we become more careful with our steps. It's like we we are being controlled once again. I thought I can move freely now, but I was wrong.

Our management told us to just stay here since it is not yet safe there since the sasaeng is maybe roaming around either on our dorm or the entertainment building itself.

"y/n we will just buy some foods since we are out of stock"Mark said while wearing his gray hoodie.

"It is only at the supermarket near here so we just have to walk" Chenle added.

I nodded as they went outside, Chenle is about to close the gate when he stopped to pat my head.

"Don't worry, we will come back safe"

Mark called for Chenle so he started walking with Mark outside.

I went inside and saw Haechan and Jisung watching television when Haechan asked him to play online games with him, Haechan asked me to play with them but I told them I'm not in my mood to play so they just went upstairs to play.

I was left here all alone, so I decided to bake cookies for all of them so after they play and when Mark and Chenle, they can rest and eat.

I picked up my phone to check for some recipes until I found the perfect one. I took all of the needed ingredients and started baking. Haechan and Jisung went outside the room.

"Hyung can you smell that?"

"I thought I was the only one who can smell that"

"It s-smells...."

"COOKIES!!!" both of them shouting as they start running downstairs and went towards the kitchen. Haechan sat at the top of the countertop and Jisung at the chair in front of it.

"Noona, how many minutes left?" he looks so excited because I saw him tapping his fingers on the countertop.

"Just wait for it, you little mouse" I laughed at Jisung sticking his tongue out to Haechan. How can he do that to his hyung? He is luckly Mark isn't here.

The doorbell rang as same as the oven.

"I'll check for it" Haechan pointed at the door.

I nodded and checked the baked cookies. Me and Jisung flinched when we heard Haechan screamed.

"YAH! HELP ME!"

(A/N: Yall sorry for the late update, my online classes just started and I'm doing a lot of school works at the same day given, so I won't be doing all of them on weekends, btw I love you all 💚💚)