•16•

We we're sitting at the living room cuddling with each other.

"Why are you so fat?" Chenle squishing my tummy.

"No I'm not because you are" I tickled him so he started laughing and screaming like a dolphin, what a typical Chenle thing.

While I tickle him, he slightly pushed me that made us fall at each other. Me at the bottom and him at the top.

He stares at my eyes deeply so as I, his face is only a few inch on mine, I looked at his adams apple as he starts speaking.

"I love you y/n"

He holds my cheek as he leans closer to my face until his lips touches mine. Gentle yet sweet. I hold his nape to deepen the kiss.

He was about to carry me when the doorbell rings. Chenle pulled away to stand up and checked the monitor.

"It's Mark hyung and the others"

We both fixed ourselves before he opens the door. He the welcomed them into a group hug.

"Hi Haechan and Jisung" they waved at me and I saw Mark carrying watermelons.

"Hi Mark, let me help you" he gave me the watermelon on his right arms and putted it at the counter top.

"How's your day?" He opens the fridge and took a bottle to drink water.

"It is great, still the same healthy and safe, my parents gave me those watermelons too for us to eat" he smiled at me, we are in good terms I think. Thanks for the vacation.

We sat at the living room eating some popcorns and Mark eating his watermelon.

"You guys want to go to the beach tomorrow?"

"Of course Chenle, I will bring some of my watermelons "

"Why do you have to ask us if you know the answer is a big YES you pabo" Jisung muttered

"Jisung what did you say?" Haechan said with a serious tone.

"Nothing hyung" he just continued eating the popcorn.

"I'm pretty sure I heard something" he starts to stand up near Jisung.

"No I didn't you PABO!" He immediately drops the popcorn and run upstairs.

"PwArK jIsOnG!!!" Haechan followed Jisung holding a broom upstairs.

We laughed at their actions before turning our heads again to the television. Chenle winks at me and then followed by a smile.

He intertwined our hands below the blanket that covers our legs because we don't want Mark Lee to know that we we're in a relationship already.

I felt my eyelashes getting heavier so Chenle leaned my head on his shoulders. He ruffles my hair until I felt asleep.