•9•

RENJUN's POV

"It's really your fault Y/N, we won't go on hiatus because of you!"

"Our fans keeps on asking about Jeno and we don't know what to answer because we don't fucking even know what happened to him!"

I can feel my blood boiling seeing Y/N acting like she is the victim here. She just can't accept that she's the one who made Jeno missing for 3 weeks already.

I can't stand looking at her so I went upstairs and sat on my bed then suddenly my phone rang.

I look at the screen and saw Jeno's phone number so I immediately answered it.

"Yah Jeno! Where have you been?! Why are you not coming home? Are you at your mother's house?"

I started throwing questions on the phone but I heard an unstable signal so he ended up the call, then he messaged me.

Nojamjeno
Injunie, I'm sorry for not picking up your calls and messages and yes I'm at my moms house so don't worry :>

While I was reading the text I suddenly noticed something that send chills down to my spine.

Jeno never uses Injunie as my nickname, he usually uses Injoong and what makes me more confused is that he uses smiley face even though he doesn't like using those kind of emojis.

I was about to type again when the door to my room suddenly opens revealing Jaemin standing.

"YAH! DO YOU REALLY HAVE MANNERS? YOU CAN JUST KNOCK ON MY DOOR BEFORE ENTERING"

Jaemin closes the door and knocks on it, what a stupid man. He opens it and smiled.

"Okay now?" I rolled my eyes and looks at the phone once again.

"Why are you so busy about that? What are you watch—" he widened his eyes as he sat beside me.

"IS THAT JENO?!" I covered his mouth trying to shush him so that the others can't hear him.

"Shut you mouth please?" I showed him the message and he is shocked as hell.

"Isn't Jeno hates using— OMG DON'T TELL ME" I nodded as I took the phone on his hands.

"We will try to talk to him but let's not make it obvious"

Renjun
How dog Chittaphon? Did you feed him well?

Nojamjeno
Ahh yes, he is done eating, I played with him earlier so he is now sleeping at his cage

That's the time we became suspicious because Jeno's dog died a 10 years ago, he told me that when we were trainees back then.

"Jeno's dog died 10 years ago right?"

"Oh chittaphon died?!" Jaemin covered his mouth.

"Yes that's why I'm asking you"

"I don't even know he just told us that he has a dog nothing more nothing less"

So I am the only one who knows that

I looked at the phones again and typed something.

You're not Jeno are you?