•31•

I woke up and I felt a cold metal on my hands and my feet. I tried to move my hands as if I will escape from being chained.

While struggling on escaping, I heard Chenle laughing from a distance.

"How can you escape from those chains huh? You can't even destroy that with just your hands, you something like this."

He raised his right hand showing me the keys for this stupid chain. He reached his hand, offering the keys in front of me, is he playing with me? but why?

"Why would you do this to me? I didn't even hurt you or something?" he tilted his head and grabbed my chin.

"You don't know?" I shook my head.

"Fine, let me tell you a story"

I don't know what is he talking about, but I have a bad feeling about this.

"There is this little boy name Zhong Chenle, he is sweet, humble, respectful, and a positive boy."

What is this? Story of my life? As the story goes on, it became much more interesting, he talks about his life little by little, and that's why I discovered some things I never knew before.

"He had a caring and kind little sister--"

"Wait! You have a sister?", he shushed me and continued speaking.

"Her name si Chan Mi, Zhong Chan Mi."

Chan Mi... Chan Mi... AH! She is the girl I met on the fan meeting and....the one who stole the other girls wallet.

"She supported his brother in becoming an idol, until he successfully debuted in a kpop group named 'NCT DREAM' with 8 members including him, Lee Mark, Huang Renjun, Lee Jeno, Lee Donghyuck, Na Jaemin, Zhong Chenle, Park Jisung and......Kim Y/N."

"She became a fan of Y/N, because she is good at dancing, she's beautiful, her voice is great and she almost had everything. She was so happy when her brother told her about the fan meeting, she jumps up and down and hugged his brother happily, what a sweet sister."

"He informed her sister to come at the exact time where in they will arrive at the fan meeting event, he saw his little sister talking to her idol, she looks so happy that made her brother feel proud."

So Chan Mi is Chenle's little sister?!?!?! I didn't even notice, oh no I made a huge mistake, I am her idol and then... I am sure she will never forgive me.

"After the fan meeting, her brother went home and saw her crying at her room. She told him everything that happened on the fan meeting. Meeting her idol..............and disappointing her idol, which is you Y/N!"

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" he shouted but loud enough for the both of us to hear, but I'm still hoping that Mark will hear him shouting.

"I didn't do anything to her... all I can remember is when we were about to leave, something happened, it is when Chan Mi and the other girls told me that she took her wallet and that proves that it is real. Nothing more nothing less."

It looks like I even made him more mad right now, I can see his veins popping out from his throat.

"Nothing more nothing less!? Yeah sure, you believe at those bitches, but my sister told me everything, before you even came out and help those girls in judging my sister! After you came in the van, she told me that they just planned everything since they are jealous of her because when the both of you talked to each other, you seemed close to each other, they are jealous to because they are your fans too, that is why they helped each other to give false information about my sister and you even trust and sided them! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRUSTED HER! THAT IS THE REASON WHY! WHEN I CAME TO HER ROOM THE NEXT DAY I SAW HER!"

"Y/N! I-I SAW HER......" tears starts to form in his eyes but he is still glaring at me.

"I FOUND HER DEAD, HANGING HERSELF BESIDE HER BED! COLD AND LIFELESS!"

(A/N: oof.. condolence)