•8•

Y/N's POV

We told our management about what happened to Jeno so they reported it to the police so that they can search for him.

It has been 3 weeks since Jeno went missing but he is not yet found, so our group became hiatus for a while. But we still communicate to our fans through live.

Some of them are still supporting us and some are asking when are we coming back especially Jeno...

"Ummm.... that topic is confidential so we can't share it to you guys, we're sorry" Mark laughs awkwardly.

Mitchyy  lvl.10
Y/N is it true that you are the reason why Jeno is missing?

"No, I'm not the rea-" I was about to continue speaking when Renjun interrupted me.

"Just like Mark said it is confidential so we can't share any of the details to you guys, I hope you understand that" he smiles aftwr talking.

I just shut my mouth and watched the comments through my phone. Jisung noticed me so he moved closer to me.

"It's okay noona, they will find Jeno hyung soon" I pat his head and smiled a little.

I shouldn't have argued with Jeno, if I just listened to him, this is not gonna happen.

The live ended soon by Haechan and Jaemin after pushing and teasing at each other.

"Hey, stop it already, let's go to sleep" Mark stood up and went to his room. Jisung followed him afterwards.

"I'm not yet sleepy" Jaemin said

"Then stay here or else Jeno will hunt you here~" Haechan said in a creepy way.

"Yah Donghyuck! Quit joking around, it's not funny" Renjun spat

"I'm just scaring Jaemin, what's the problem?"
Renjun was about to grab Haechan's collar but I interrupted.

"Guys please stop, I now it's my fault already, if didn't ar—"

"It's really your fault Y/N, we won't go on hiatus because of you!"

"Our fans keeps on asking about Jeno and we don't know what to answer because we don't fucking even know what happened to him!" Renjun looks pissed off right now.

I was about to hold his wrist when he turned around and went upstairs followed by Jaemin.
Chenle looks at me when he noticed me crying.

"Is it really my fault? I don't know what to do know Lele" he pulled me into a hug to comfort me.

"Jeno hyung will come back for sure so don't cry okay?" He wipes my tears and hugs me again.