•5•

"What took you so long?" Chenle asked me as I sat beside him. I looked at the others while they are too focused on their phones.

"Something happened outside, but it is all okay now" I smiled and stare outside the window.

The van starts moving so I plugged in my airpods and start listening to some music. I felt sleepy so I rested my head on Chenle's shoulder. My eyelids gets heavier when he caressed my head. I closed my eyes and sleep.

CHENLE'S POV

I stopped caressing Y/N head when Jisung started screaming.

"Hyung! Hyung!" he shakes Mark who is sleeping beside him.

"W-what Jisung-ah" he said still half asleep.

Jisung then showed his phone to Mark, his eyes widened in shock as he looked at the screen. After looking at the screen he turned his gaze to Y/N. Okay what's happening?

I turn my head towards Y/N sleeping peacefully on my shoulders, she suddenly groaned, maybe she felt that I am not caressing her head now. She opened her eyes and wiped it while yawning.She looks at me and raised her eyebrows.

"What?" she slowly turn her head towards Mark who didn't stop staring at her since Jisung showed his phone.

"May I know why are you looking at me like that?" she was about to say something again when Mark interrupted her.

"Explain this"

"Explain what?" Mark shows his phone to Y/N. I can see some pictures at the phone and I saw Y/N and her manager in it.

"What's wrong with this? I just helped the girl a while ago"

"We are trending just because of you! A lot of people are spreading rumors about us, especially you!" Mark started shouting again.

"One of the fan even said that you argued with another fan" Renjun added.

"No I didn't even-- I just helped the girl because her wallet was stolen by another fan during the fan meeting a while ago" I grabbed Y/N's arms.

Mark was about to grab Y/N when Jeno pulled him back.

"Isn't I told you to be careful with your actions?"

"Mark calm down" Haechan added as he rubs Mark's back.

"For what Haechan?! Do you think when I calm down, all this issues will be subside?"

"This is not the only time it happened, right Chenle?" all of them looked at me including Y/N.

When Y/N noticed me not speaking so she started speaking. I looked outside the window and saw our dorm not so far away.

"It's not even my fault but if that's what you want, fine" I hugged her to give her comfort.

The van stops in front of the gate and everyone starts going down including Jaemin and the others.

"It is really your fault Y/n, you should reflect on your actions" Mark added and left.

I felt something cold on my chest, so I lifted Y/N's head and surprisingly I saw her crying.

"I'm sorry Chenle, I'm just a hindrance to this group"

"No you're not so don't say that" I pat her head.

"I believe in you okay?" she nodded as we exited the van.