4~

"Remember, trust no one!"
"What, about me?! Why can't you trust me?"

I shot up from my nap. What the hell was that. I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen for some water.

That felt so real. I touched my cheeks and noticed that they where wet. Was that a memory? But I don't remember.

"Here it is!"
"Quiet! We don't know how many there are here."

O no, this is bad. I quickly put my class of water down and run to my room, I end up hiding under the bed. Which was the most stupid thing to do. Why do people always go for the bed instead for a window? It just doesn't make sense.

"It looks empty." A mans voice said, is that Steve? "No way, the trial is still fresh." A man voice that sounded familiar said. "Maybe it was just one person." A female voice said. "Excuse me?! My tech is way to good to be able to get hacked by one person!" I had to hold in a laugh by what he said. "O sorry," the woman started to speak again. "did I hurt your feelings?" I couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed. "You heard that?"

One of them make there way to the bedroom and I just clim out from underneath the bed, because they found me anyway. "Uhh, hi!" I waved awkwardly while keeping my eyes on the floor.

"Rory?" I looked up and saw Steve. "Hi Steve..." he looked around the place confused. "Are there more people here?" He asked me. "No...just me."

"Steve, you got them?!" The familiar voice said. "...y-yes!" He yelled back, I could hear a little hesitation in his voice.

More footsteps make there way down the hallway. I look at the doorway and almost screamed. Tony freaking Stark and the Black Widow. But mostly Tony freaking Stark my father, but of course he doesn't know that...

"There's no way a 8 year old could've hacked my system."

"I'm 13, almost 14!"

"Tony, Natasha, this is Rory." Steve stepped in. "You know her!" Tony and Natasha said at the same time. "Yes, we met when she was trying to steal my milkshake." The two of them gave me a confused look. "Not my best plan." I said while I put my hands up in surrender.

The red headed female crouched down to my level, "what are you doing here sweetie?" "I live here, duhh." I said like it was the most obviously think in the world. "Where are you're parents kid?" Tony asked, I didn't answer, but judging from there sad faces it was enough of an answer.

"Wait! How did you figure out that I was stealing your electricity?" I think for a moment. "O no!" I run to the living room and pick up my bag on the couch. I take my laptop out of the bag and open it. It was completely broken.. "how did that-"

I started going back 'home', until someone runs into me and I fall to the ground landing on my bag. "Hey!" I yelled, the person just continued to run. I couldn't see there face, the only thing I saw was the dark gray hoodie they where wearing.

"Of course.." great, my fat ass broke it.

"Well, kid you're busted. You're coming with us."

"Fuck.."

"Steve, she said a bad language word!"

-