The Handsome Guitarist

"Come on!" Peggy shouts as she drags Eliza by her wrist, her grasp strong and tight.

"Ow!" Eliza complains to her sister through her dragging. "You could at least hold on nicely!"

Peggy finally relents to all of her sister's complaining as they reach the subway station and lets go of her wrist, the two quickly boarding. They both take a seat, this car surprisingly being somewhat empty, and Peggy sighs out loudly as she turns to Eliza. "Sorry," she says. "I just don't want us to be late to that small concert I was telling you about. It starts in like half an hour or so, and I really wanna get there to get good spots before they're all taken."

Eliza holds onto her wrist, rubbing at it to try to get rid of the pain from Peggy's strong grasp. "What time did you say it starts at again?" she asks, giving her sister a bit of a harsh look, upset about her wrist now being sore.

"Six." Peggy looks down and checks her watch. "We have like thirty minutes to get good spots before it starts."

Eliza nods, her long, brown hair resting at her shoulders, then gives Peggy a bit of a questioning look. "Remind me why you brought me instead of Angelica again?"

"I told you! My friend is going up on stage tonight, and I really want you to meet him. He's a guitarist, and he's actually pretty good. Besides, you need to meet new people." Peggy gives her a mischievous grin. "Plus, I kind of told him I was bringing someone with me for him to meet..."

Eliza elbows her sister hard in the side, which causes Peggy to let out a little, "Oof!"

"Who is he anyway?" Eliza asks, raising her eyebrows at her sister, her forehead slightly wrinkling.

Peggy rubs at her side momentarily before answering. "Alexander Hamilton. He's in two of my AP classes, one of my best friends. He's quite the charmer. Plus, you'd be perfect for him. Trust me on this one."

Eliza smirks. "Oh yeah? Trust you like how I was told to trust you that time you said mother and father would never find out about you sneaking out? What was the punishment again? Three weeks of being grounded? Four weeks?" she replies teasingly.

Peggy looks away, slightly embarrassed. "We don't talk about that...anyway, that's not the point. I'm just saying you have to trust me on this one."

Eliza thinks for a moment before heaving a sigh. "Fine. But I'll lay this into you for months if it's a disaster."

"Yay!" Peggy exclaims, wrapping her arms around her sister tightly. Eliza laughs at this.

"What does he look like?" Eliza asks as she and her sister pull away from their hug, suddenly a little excited by the thought of meeting someone new. "Is he cute?"

Peggy smirks, hugging herself. "Well, he's got orange hair and piercing violet eyes, but I think you'll find him really cute. I know how you are."

Eliza quirks an eyebrow as the subway cart comes to a stop. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Peggy only laughs as she sits up with her sister, the two exiting their car. Eliza shakes her head, dissatisfied that Peggy didn't answer, but she's suddenly caught off guard when Peggy holds on tightly to Eliza's wrist once more as the two exit the subway station, Peggy darting down the sidewalk once they've left.

Eliza nearly trips several times. "Peggy! Let go!" she yells.

Peggy huffs, but says nothing in response, her grip only growing tighter.

"Stop treating me like a child!" Eliza says, and after a few moments more of the two running, Peggy comes to a stop and lets go.

"We're here!" Peggy says, and Eliza looks around at all the things surrounding her. They've stopped at a little lit up park, beautiful lights highlighting the place, likely there for when the sky gets dark. Eliza slowly looks around, in awe of the pretty lights, and she notices a crowd forming by a little stage set up.