[04] Kitten

Here today's update for you all😊
Enjoy !!!

Here today's update for you all😊Enjoy !!!

Kiara's POV:

I was in the storage room for about 15 mins when I heard the bell for the fifth period and as it was my first day I didn't wanted to skip any classes. So I decided to walk out because I thought the possibility to bump into Elijah in this big school is not that much, maybe a 4 out of 10.

I walked to my class and I noticed that Bri and Clara were already there sitting together in a two seater desk......I was too thankful to god that I didn't bump into that dipshit as I walked towards the desk behind Clara and Bri so I could sit.

The teacher started teaching and it had been normal for the past 3 mins when the door swung open.

Elijah Black....

fuckkk why does this guy have to be everywhere. 'I am sooo dead' I thought while I slipped under the desk a little so that Bri's head hides mine from his direction.

He walked inside with a Starbucks coffee in his hand which he probably bought at the cafeteria. He walked in as if again he owned the place,not caring if he was late or caring to look at the teacher , he just sipped his coffee while looking at his phone.

'Why is this man so obsessed with his phone' I thought.

"Elijah Black......you can't just walk into my class with a coffee in your hand .....throw it away in the bin right now" the teacher yelled.

He looked up to her and walked closer to her desk where she was sitting, he leaned closer where their faces were inches apart after a few minutes of staring, he pulled away with the teacher's coffee in his hand which she had bought for herself, that was placed on her desk.

The teacher's eye widened as Elijah smirked and turned to face the bin, he threw both the coffees into the bin..... "if I can't come in with a coffee due to rules neither can you......am I right?" he said while he looked deeply into the teacher's eye while the whole class had their jaws dropped on the floor, someone called out for him as if his behavior was not a new thing for her "Elijah, come sit with me" I saw the same blonde girl......the same one who was talking to Lukas douchous in the diner. Damn this girl was flawless. She had the perfect jawline, hourglass shape, blue eyes, blonde....like just a stereotype beautiful girl.

I saw Elijah as he walked up to her and sat besides her and smiled.

Wait what

He fucking smiled

Elijah Black can smile......what the fuck

The teacher started teaching again and the others picked their jaws off when Elijah gave them a look that stated 'GET OVER IT'
He noticed me staring as he looked at me with furrowed eyebrows like he was trying to remember me. He was looking in my eyes so intensely that I froze I looked back at him with a blank look on my face. After a couple of seconds that felt like an eternity Clara snapped her fingers infront of me breaking my eye contact from him "hellauuuuuuo?? you there kiara" I took a deep breath,smiled and said "hi" that's all I could come up with.