[22] Starving

(A/N: Please don't play the song right now♥️ Or you can but the story will have a better view if you play it when suggested....)
🎶Starving🎶Hailee Steinfeld

)🎶Starving🎶-  Hailee Steinfeld

—Previously—

"Wait-......" Elijah started his sentence as Lukas and I both looked at him and waited for him to continue.

"You came here with-.....him" he said eyeing me as he pointed a finger at Lukas. Ooo

well....
Shit.

"Do you have a problem with that, brother" Elijah snapped his head at Lukas as soon as he said brother "if you call me that again......" Elijah takes a pause just to stare at him "you'll what?"  "Oh I'll not do anything. Why would I want to get my hands dirty when I can just make a call and remove you from the earth's surface"

"Elijah....." I came in between them, this was going way too far.

"Whatever" he glanced down at me and the walked past Lukas giving him a push by his shoulder,Lukas stumble back a little bit. "Are you okay?"  I asked as he dusted off his tux "Yeah".  "What the hell is his problem?" He looked at me and said "Me. I am his problem"

"Let's go the function its about to start.." he said as he led me to the centre where all the council member stood on a stage as they called out everyone's name one by one.

"Blair Nicole Waldorf escorted by Elijah Black"

"Cho Cruz escorted by Nathan Rivers"

"Briana Black escorted by Noah Grey"

"Clara Benz escorted by Nick Mikaelson"

"Katherine Banks escorted by Theo Tribiani"

"Catie Vells escorted by Leo Frazier" and many others were announced just after

"And lastly Kiara Mikaelson escorted by Lukas Black"

After the names were announced everyone started applauding. Briana, Clara and I headed to the bar and with our escorts.... "what would you like?" Lukas asked me "red wine please"I said, he walked to the bar and started ordering. "Hey, I didn't know Lukas and you were a thing" Nick asked me and Noah replied to that question before I could "they aren't a thing..... Lukas was the only one she could have easily convince to be her escort at such a last minute"

"Well....that's true" I assured as they all started laughing "what are you all laughing about" Lukas came with my drink and asked as Briana replied "oh you know some dumb stuff that.....Noah did" Noah glared bri "hahaha why am I not suprised" Lukas replied as Noah snapped his head at Lukas and glared at him now "I am right here" we all started laughing. We all started chatting and laughing for a while.