[20] Strip Tease

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
A little sexual...

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ A little sexual

Kiara's POV:

I need to get my mind off of Elijah Black.

But

I also had to get him back for what he did. Him coming inside my room telling me how much he wanted to fuck me. And then warning me not to mess with his level of people. Ummmm I'll give him something much better.

My room had two big sliding glass doors covering a wall, fully. Those glass doors showed the front of Elijah's house. I sat on my bed looking through the glass windows, I saw Elijah walking out of my house and inside of his. He stepped inside his house and then I saw a room at the left of his house, dully lit up

It was his room.

I couldn't see anything in his room because of the lack of lights on. But one thing was for sure, his room was equivalent to my room plus my bother's room. It was damn huge. Call me a stalker or whatever....but I had to look.

He was wearing a navy blue suit, and a black tie, which I couldn't notice earlier due to the lack of concentration at that moment... you know ...... when he had me pinned against the wall. Yeah....that moment.

I saw him take of his suit and hang it on a hanger which was laid down on his bed's edge. Then he loosened his tie and rolled up the sleeves of his white dress shirt, he unbuttoned the top two buttons as he came out of his balcony and started breathing calmly, his eyes were closed and he looked so cute with the moonlight glowing on his face.

But this wasn't the time to admire him, it was time to tease him. This amazing idea came to my head and I had to do it. I sat up from my bed taking my eyes off of Elijah, pretending I didn't notice him. I stripped out of my bath robe, not fully....just showing my shoulders. My back was facing Elijah, but I could feel his gaze on me...... So I continued.

******* I removed my bath robe so slowly giving him a strip tease. I let it fall from my shoulders but not enough to show my ass, then I let it fall to the floor. After my bath robe was off, I was now only in my black lingerie. I swirled giving him my whole body look. He took in everything and I still continued to pretend he wasn't watching.

I bent down to pick up my bath robe just enough for him to get a look at my ass.......I laid the bath robe on the bed and I laid down besides it and started touching myself, I made small circles on my inner thighs, teasing myself by not touching myself on the place I most wanted to be touched at. I trailed my fingertips from head to bottom, touching all the curves just taking the sensations in.

After a while, I forgot who I was actually doing this for, and started touching myself completely now. I rubbed my clit through my panties, the fabric was thin but it was enough to create a fiction. I was so horny that I didn't even realize that Elijah was still watching me, I slid down my panties and threw them on the floor. I was so wet. So soaked.