[12] My Baby

Hi guys!
Heads up—>> In this chapter the POVs will change after short intervals of time so that it could be displayed properly what they are doing at the exact same time.

Kiara's POV:

Kiara's POV:

Elijah started searching for the first aid kit, he returned with bandages, wipes, cotton and Neosporin. "Hey, Meredith Grey...it's just a cut" I said and he kneeled down while ignoring me and started cleaning the cut with a small antiseptic towel.

He was so fixated at my cut as if nothing could have distracted him. He had an oddly soft touch, he was treating me gently, it was almost comforting. He bit his lip in frustration when he realized he was out of antiseptics. He looked so cute being all focused...

He covered my cut with a cotton and a bandage... "um,thank you.....Elijah" I said while coming down the shelf as he rolls his eyes and says "whatever" anddd he ruined the moment "don't forget to memorize your parts of the presentation " I said as I walked out of the bathroom, out of the house.

As I exited Elijah's house I crashed into someone trying to get in, and when i met her eyes, ugh- same blonde girl. Personally I had no problem with her but she hated me for some reason and up to some extent so did, I hated the fact that Elijah cared about her so much and was around her most of the time.

I wonder if Blair and Elijah are a thing?

Not that it is any of my business I just have to know. She was gorgeous, she looked like the type of models you will see in sports illustrated magazines . She analyzed me for top to bottom. I didn't know what she was thinking because she showed no emotions. "You must be the girlfriend" I said to her "Ew, no. I am the best friend" she said and added "and you are?" To which I replied "history project"

She kept on staring , the silence was unbearable. So to start a convo I said "I like your outfit, the skirt and sweater go really well together ! Mix and match isn't easy" she kept glaring at me and I added "there is a whole new set of science and art involved" I was being so awkward but damn she was intimidating and she said "uh....thanks"   "I'll lose the necklace though" I said as she raised her eyebrows, taken aback by my bluntness.

"I'll go now I am getting late, but if you wanna hit the mall someday..." I was about to finish my sentence when she cut me saying "I don't think so.... but thanks"

Rejected

"No problem" I said with a forced smile on my face as I walked towards my house. I could see her glaring at me while I walked off.

—that night 9:00–

Nick and I were sitting by the window eating egg roll and chatting

"Dude who's gonna eat the last egg roll?" I asked nick
"Are you?" he repeated
"Are you?" I asked again
"Are you?" he repeated again
"Are you?" I asked again again
"Let's half it" i said while rolling my eyes
"Deal"