[15] A Ride Home

Kiara's POV:

It's 7:30 pm I had studied in library, for a long time now I just have to ask Elijah to drop me home. Can't be thatttt tough.......

Please God help me.
Please ...

Everyone have to cross the school's front gate after getting their cars from parking so I waited near it. And suddenly I hear Elijah's car engine. His car was the only one that could be heard from a mile away, it was a limited edition sports car and only 2 people in this world has it, Cristiano Ronaldo and Elijah Black.

I saw him speeding past the gate but I couldn't speak up to stop him because even if 3 lions roared at him, he wouldn't even hear it with that bullet proof windows and that loud engine , as soon as he saw me he made a rash break. The windows were tinted so I couldn't look inside. He rolled down his window so now I could see him.

He had changed from his football uniform back to his casual clothes and by the looks of his wet hair I could tell he had taken a shower in uni. His cotton shirt was now sticking to his wet damped body. Outlining his abs and muscles properly. Fuck this guy was ripped. He has the most defined 8 pack abs and basketball sized biceps.

I was staring at his chest when he snapped his fingers in front of my face and I just blurted out whatever first case to my mind. "Oh uh....." I paused and inhaled.

"Hey black" I said  "what?"  "Look Bri was supposed to give me a ride back home but she went downtown with Clara and I know we don't exactly like each other but.... ugh darn it. Can I get a ride home?" I ask as he gave me a small smirk.

"I don't have a car" he said as I furrowed my eyebrows "that's funny because you are literally sitting in one-" I was cut off by the engine of the Elijah's car that just speeded away from me, leaving me there all alone. "Seriouslyyyyy" I yelled at the car who had taken a sharp cut at the end of the road.

WHAT AN ASSHOLE.

HE LITERALLY JUST LEFT ME LIKE THAT.

Great!! now I have to walk home, which is like an hour away from here. Ughhh fuck. I started walking after walking a few blocks , I heard the same loud engine of his car, he stopped besides me and saw his emotionless face "what do you want now, dipshit"

"Look my aunt really likes your family and it would be such a disappointment if she scolded me for leaving you here alone........so just get in" he said while I narrowed my eyes in disbelief "I am not getting in your car...... walking is a better option" I said "stop wining , it's gonna rain really soon. You'll catch a cold" he said while I just looked in his eyes and he did the same for some time as I broke the eye contact by getting in frustratedly.

While he mumbled beneath his breath "Infuriating women" as I snapped my face toward him and said "I heard that" "that's what I had planned, cupcake" ughhh Jesus 'I could kill him but then I would go to jail. And I don't want that.... oh no that means he will live? Or I could a bounty on his head. Yesss that'll work' I thought in my mind as he snapped me out by saying "Don't plan my murder, you'll never be able to get rid of me"

Bruh-
How the fuck-

The drive after then was awkward, nobody spoke a word. I even caught Elijah glaring at me from the rear mirror view....... until the car came to stop after a long hour. "Don't bother thanking me" he said while looking at his phone and not at me. "Wasn't gonna"