[07] Hot Coffee

Kiara's POV :

For the rest of the period we awkwardly stared at the teacher. I didn't know what just happened between us and I pretty sure he is as clueless as I am. I knew we had to talk about it since we are gonna see each other a lot now becoz of the project.

The bell rang and we went outside the class, I felt relieved when I heard the teacher asking Elijah to stay back which means we won't have to walk together outside the class. I wonder what they are talking about though.

"Kiara milaelson what the fuck just happened in there......I saw you both staring at each other like you will rip each other's clothes off , for about 2 mins." I heard Clara saying that from behind me as she jogged in front of me, stopping me in my track.

"Rip each other's clothes off?? Are you hearing yourself??? That's Elijah Black we are talking about" I asked,almost yelled.

"Only if you could see that with a 3rd person's eye" she replied "anyways let's go to the cafeteria, Bri wants to tell us something" she said while pulling me with her.

—After Reaching the cafeteria—

"Briiii" Clara yelled and pulled her into a hug. Then Bri pulled me into a hug "Elijah told me we are neighbors.....I am so happy atleast I have one friend in that neighborhood." She said "and if you see me jumping to your room after mid night don't be shocked" she added and I widened my eyes and laughed. I was soo grateful that I had these two by my side. They are the best friends I could as for.

"I have something interesting to tell you both" Bri said while clapping her hands.

"What?" I asked as she wiggled her eyebrows and said "guess it"

"You are getting married?" Clara asked "No"
"You are pregnant?" "No"
"You are getting Elijah to like Kiara?" "No....wait what........you want that,I can do that"
"You are dying?" "How the fuck is that interesting"

"I don't know.....I ran out of ideas" Clara shrugged while I hit her on the back of her head. "Oww"

"Bri..... are you okay?" I asked

"Yesss I am more than okay, guess who is invited to the hottest party of the year" Bri exclaimed with joy.

"Not us....??" I asked

"Oh pleaseee my brother is Elijah Black, even if they didn't like me they had to call me, just to get my brother to go to their party" Bri said "He usually agrees to come to a party only if I am going, just to keep an eye on me" Bri added as I widened my eyes as recents events popped into my mind. His eyes, his lips, his hair, his touch, his scent, his-

"Hey you okay?" Bri asked

"Yeah yeah I am fine" I replied snapping out of my thoughts. "Let's get something to eat" I added as we walked up to the counter I saw Elijah coming from the door of cafeteria, people surrounded him in less than a sec. Popular asshole. He didn't even look at me, I mean of course it wasn't something but it wasn't a nothing either.

While I was seeing Elijah flirt with his fan girls. Katherine came in front of me and said "what are you looking at....?" she came closer to my ear and whispered "he's mine" yeah...... I don't think so honey. She went back to her spot and said "nice top"...... 'is she being nice' I thought. The next thing I knew was that I was drenched with coffee.
Hot to be precise.

"Ahhh!! What the fuckkk" I screamed loud and everyone in the cafeteria started looking at me. I was wearing a white thin tshirt. Fuck fuck fuck noooo...... they could see me red lace bra 'ughhhh could this day get any worse' I asked myself. I looked down at my feet, embarrassingly.....while everybody took pictures and whistled.