[36] But-

(Please play this song when asked- also I'm fucking obsessed with CORPSE!! If you don't know him.. go check him out right now. His songs are fucking amazing, I swear you won't regret it.)
🎶Cat girls are ruining my life🎶- CORPSE

)🎶Cat girls are ruining my life🎶- CORPSE

Kiara's POV:

I showered and freshened up. My birthday is tomorrow and my eve is literally going so bad.

Having my future husband's ex in the same hotel as me really doesn't help.

I have never been in a relationship, had drunk sex once and don't remember shit about it....

Elijah had nothing to compete to... but I had a 6 year relationship to compete to. I know I might look cool and unaffected but inside I'm so scared.

Scared of never being enough, scared of not being able to replace Allegra in his life, scared that he still thinks about her when he is with me, scared that I will not be able to take a U turn after confessing to him.

Because I love him.

I love him so fucking much that it hurt me when I saw Allegra kissing him.

At this point I don't know what to do... do I just say it? But then what?

What if he goes back to Allegra... I mean why won't he.. anyone would... Allegra is just perfect.. She is blonde, blue eyes, hourglass body, huge ass, big boobs, slim waist, tall height. She looked like a fucking supermodel.

I can't even imagine competing with her...

I though all of this while walking in the halls, that's when I saw Allegra... talking to Nate.

"Oh look it's Kiara... come here babe" Nate pointed me out to Allegra
"Hi" I said after going near them

"Kiara... where is my boyfriend? Have you seen him?" Allegra asked.

"He might be back at Sicily, babe because he sure as hell isn't here... unless it's Lukas.." I snapped, I had enough of her

Nate started laughing

"You think you're so sly.. I wonder why you're with him... money? Fame? Or sex? I mean... I can't blame you oh fuck what all that tongue and fingers can do" she said while biting her lips

Disgusting

"So which one?" She asked again

"For him... overall. I don't fucking care about materialistic things" I said

"Oh my god... that's what I used to say.. until we had sex... oh my god that fucking dick... Jesus... he is still the best I have ever had.."

"And still you cheated.... how mature" I replied back

"I cheated because he wasn't giving me time.... our sex became to the minimal... and a girl has her needs." She replied

At this point my hands were clenched into a tight fist. I don't fucking care what happened an hour ago. A girl like her doesn't even deserve a single fuck of mine and neither did she ever deserved Elijah.