[28] Agreement

Elijah's POV:

"Get up, lazy head!!! You're getting late!" I heard voices in my sleep. 'Ugh it will pass away' I thought. "ELIJAH XANDER BLACK!!!" Fucking hell, who is banging my door so hard.

"2 more mins" I yelled and smashed my head into a pillow. "You're already 1 hour late" Linda replied "For what?" I asked being a little surprised because I have never been late to any of my meetings, I was really punctual. "For meeting your father" Oh that.

Look what decided to slip off my mind. "Who cares... it's not like he has a job he is getting late for". I said getting off my bed and opening the door, pushing me aside, Linda ran inside my walking closet. The maids walked in with trays filled with my regular breakfast.

"Non sei più un bambino, Elijah. Non puoi aspettarti che ti ricordi sempre le cose." She said as she went through my dress shirt section.
(A/N: You're not a child anymore, Elijah. You can't expect me to always remind you of things.)

"Why don't you have any casual clothes?!" Linda said irritatedly "They are in the last rank

"They are in the last rank...I don't wear them often."
"Extremely Obvious..... idiot" I rolled my eyes and started eating my break fast. "You know, you're the one who treats me like a child. I can select my clothes and make my own breakfast"

"If it wasn't for me, you would have missed your meeting with your father. INTENTIONALLY"

"Well that was kinda the point" I mumbled.  "What did you just say?" She glared at me while I stopped chewing my food. If only looks could kill "I said you look gorgeous, Linda" she rolled her eyes.

"This or this" she asked with two dress shirts in her hands "Neither" she let out a frustrated sigh "Linda, enjoy your day. Don't stress about me. I'll handle everything" I said putting the dress shirts aside and leading her to the door. "Promise me you'll go see your father"

Ugh

"I promise"

—At his father's place—

I walked inside his not so used office. Lukas's mom, Natalia was standing besides him, they were discussing something quietly in the corner. I coughed to get their attention "Elijah" my father mumbled as he shifted away from Natalia and came forward to give me a hug.

I pushed his arms away and walked past him towards his desk. There were messed up papers on the desk "what did I even expect" I said out loud while leaning on the desk.

"Son-" I glared at him "It's Elijah for you" he gulped "Elijah, it's been 8 months since I last saw you.... didn't you miss me?" I scoffed  "Cut the drama. Tell me what you want, Cain" 

"Elijah..." Natalia called out as I turned around to see her "Natalia, give us a moment will you?!" My father raised his voice at her as she looked down and walked out of the office. I never hated Natalia and Lukas, after all it's not their fault. It's this guy's and after seeing Natalia in this shit hole being treated worse than shit. Makes me feel sad.....