[32] Kiss It Better

🎶I hate that I love you🎶- Rihanna ft Ne-Yo

After a while searching. I found his room.
*knock knock* No response

I kept on knocking the door until it opened

I met eyes of a person who looked completely exhausted. He had on only his grey sweatpants. He was shirtless probably after the shower.

I was about to start screaming at him until I noticed that he had a big cut on his lips, it was slightly bleeding and as soon as he saw me focusing on his cut he really casually hid his hands behind himself.

"Wassup" he asked nonchalantly

I looked over his shoulder and saw a first aid kit on the bed. It was pretty clear to me but I just needed to make sure.

"How did you get hurt?" I asked while looking at the hand he was trying to hide.

"Oh it's nothing, cupcake. Are you still mad at me for earlier because I swear it was just a misunderstanding" He had this type of innocence in his face.. but the fact that he was so casual about the bruises, seemed like this was just a regular thing for him.

"How did you get hurt, Elijah" I asked again hoping he will not lie to me.

"I got in a fight.... I'm sorry" he said while bringing his hands in front to show me his bruised knuckles. They were covered in blood.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I don't know..... I just thought you won't like seeing me like this"

"Like what?" I asked stepping closer to him

He looked in my eyes and mumbled "vulnerable"

"Elijah.... you want me to marry you... do you even know what relationship is? When you're in a relationship you share your insecurities, your weaknesses, you vulnerabilities and your fears... and you help each other no matter what. I will always be there for you. Here by your side okay?"

He just saw me in awe and gave me a smile.

"Now come here.....you're covered in blood" I took his hand and came inside his room.

you're covered in blood" I took his hand and came inside his room